BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't seen an episode of Supergirl.

I saw the pilot, and while I was entertained by it, I did not feel compelled to watch more.

I watched a few episodes, then stopped. I'll watch the Flash crossover though. I still remember Gustin's first appearance as Barry, way back towards mid-season of Arrow S2; he was excellent from the very start.

March 25th: Batman vs Superman.

March 28th Supergirl vs Flash?

Aziz don't be stupid. They'll be interacting with one another.
I want to remain in my stupid shell, until I watch the special.

I watched a few episodes, then stopped. I'll watch the Flash crossover though. I still remember Gustin's first appearance as Barry, way back towards mid-season of Arrow S2; he was excellent from the very start.
Barry's first appearance in Arrow is the thing that motivated me to watch a full episode of that show.

Will the Flash race with Supergirl? Seeing how the next episode of Supergirl will be based on one of Alan Moore's stories, 'For the Man Who Has Everything', it will not be too far fetched:

2358152799_35e355d093_b.jpg

Batman, Robin, Atom, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Wonder Woman all cheering them on in the background. Batman being a *****e. :lmao:

So I've never been in here. What is ok to discuss? Supergirl related? I see some of you already have but I'm just making sure

It's the lounge, man. Anything and everything within the Hype rules goes.

Thoughts?
2d1k9zr.jpg

I put this collage together from a picture and a manip I found on online bc well I think I actually want this to happen. Not a vs but TW reprising his roll for Supergirl and actually putting on the suit. Now before everyone goes nuts I have to admit I put him in the dog house forever after that Crap he pulled on Smallville. Saying that he never wanted to wear the suit forcing them to cgi it on him. After 10 years of watched that show faithfully I was pissed. But... I am willing to forgive.

He was asked about doing it and this is what he said :

"I’ve gotten a lot of questions about that, and the funny thing is, I’ve never been asked. They’ve never asked me. So, we’ll see. It’s a great show; I’ve seen it. I might need a little notice!"

And now... I am actually wanted to see this.

P.S. I am also aware that I probably overreacting back then. The guy to put in 10 years. however that show for me was not just seeing Clark grow up but also to see him become Superman.

Last edited:
Honestly I 'd rather not see him back and I loved Smallville. Have all 10 seasons on DVD and read the season 11 comic series.If they want to cast a Superman and show him properly, they either should've connected it the the cinematic universe or just get another guy in.

The manip is good though man.

I can't take credit for the great manip of TW. I only put the pics together and added more saturation and blue tone to the Supes.

I would like to see it happen. I think it would be exciting for old fans of his and would, for me at least, redeem him. Plus I'd like to see if he could actually pull it off. He was quoted a couple weeks ago as saying he's always played Clark and wouldn't know how to approach Superman at this time in his life.

I personally have no desire to see Tom Welling play Superman in any medium.

I don't find Welling's face to look enough like Superman.

Welling back as Supes?

Hello, goodbye.

PQ5929SH.gif

He looks good as a pre-Metropolis Clark Kent, reminds me of the guy who played high school Clark in Superman the Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"