BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched 'Prisoners' again last night. Wow you forget how dark the film get's. Denis Villeneuve is the man and with this movie thus completes my Villeneuve marathon. :awesome:

Id be more concerned about Batflecks Batbeer belly. And that voice modulator on his mask that makes him sound like a nerd

OT: Im being totally honest and not from a purposely hateful place, but that clip where Supes hits the Batmobile and then says "The Bat is Dead" etc was THE corniest thing Ive seen in awhile.

Im hoping the entire film isnt stuff like that. I wont be digging it. Im trying to keep an open mind about it.

:hehe:

I started watching Rick and Morty...wow

Wow it's an amazing thing...they had an episode called "Anatomy Park" which is a mash up of Jurassic Park and Fantastic Voyage

I started watching Rick and Morty...wow

Yeah, I Know.

tumblr_mf6vezKcu51qjj5sqo1_500.gif

Watched MOS with the sound down. The direction's really not the problem with the movie, just the writing at times.

You managed to watch the movie with soundtrack off?
:exp:

I'm trying not to go back to Nikki, but maybe get with her sistah Veronica.

Leo knows, manes.

KQZmUuB.jpg

I don't know why Jess signs up for these weird projects. She just signed up for a Native American movie.

To me Rick and Morty = Back to the Future but trippy as hell. And I love it.

I don't know why Jess signs up for these weird projects. She just signed up for a Native American movie.

I'm not as crazy about her as others around here (I put her in the Blunt category: Fine actress but insanely over praised) but even I have found her choice of films to be odd since ZDT.

What actresses from that age group do you prefer, KRYPTON?

I'm not as crazy about her as others around here (I put her in the Blunt category: Fine actress but insanely over praised) but even I have found her choice of films to be odd since ZDT.

Just looked it up, Since ZDT, Jess has done 10 released movies with a further 2 already in post production and 2 currently in pre production. She's also signed up to another project yesterday. :funny:

Just looked it up, Since ZDT, Jess has done 10 released movies with a further 2 already in post production and 2 currently in pre production. She's also signed up to another project yesterday. :funny:

Jeez... She's like Jackson or Caine.

Did any of you guys watch the OJ show? I haven't seen it yet, but the reviews are great, and it looks intriguing.

It's really good, imo. And I was expecting the worst. I still feel Cuba Gooding, Jr. is miscast, but he gives a good performance nonetheless.

Don't see a point, to be honest. They already made a show out of that very trial. :oldrazz:

I'm glad Supergirl not only ruined itself, but now wants to try and ruin Flash :o

NGL, I've been preferring Supergirl over The Flash the last few weeks. The introduction of Martian Manhunter worked wonders for my investment in that show, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"