• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And did well at that... I see Fallen has as well. I promise I'll contribute, but not tonight. It's getting late and I'm tired as a dog. :oldrazz:

tumblr_nzxebxX7VQ1qdtcexo1_250.gif

All DC films should be court cases. Can't wait for 'Darkseid V Orion'. I mean look at all those child maintenance pay Darkie avoided over the years.

No Tears for the Dead

One of those Netflix gems.

Brian Tee should be more mainstream.

I'm also finally going back and watching John Woo's none english films.

The Killer (1989)

Yun-Fat Chow is God.

Them white doves, man.

Last edited:
Speaking of Chow Yun Fat I'm reminded Crouch Tiger-Hidden Dragon's sequel is coming out next month on Netflix as well.

Can't post it due to swearing, but everyone needs to go look up @LyleMcDouchebag's Big Bang Theory tweet to truly understand how I feel about that show.

Ahh Lyle McDouchebag, i miss Sanity Not Included in its glory days. :csad:

If comedies are going to use a laugh track then they should use it when something funny is actually going on. I.T. Crowd, Father Ted, The Thin Blue Line, and Mr.Bean are all British comedies that know how to use a laugh track.

*Prepares for the replies where I'm told that Father Ted is Irish and not British.*

The Man From Nowhere

From the same director who did No Tears for the Dead.

Sweet lawd.

The John Wick bros were influenced by this flick, manes.

9/10

YJK6sK4.jpg

I need potato.

And maybe, to watch the two movies Sammy named.

The Man From Nowhere

Sweet lawd.

9/10

YJK6sK4.jpg

they were also inspired by this movie

[YT]b3gj5_6DHRY[/YT]

The Man From Nowhere

Sweet lawd.

9/10

YJK6sK4.jpg

Damn. The DVD is expensive as hell in the UK and I don't have Netflix, so not sure if it's on there at all.

Don't take it on board, don't fall on your sword, just play another chord, if you feel you're getting bored.

Last edited:
Kid's don't do Ganja otherwise you'll end up like Uncle AF.

The new Peek-a-Boo trailer of The Witch is already leaving me with psychological scars. Some more pretty frightening satanic imagery in this one.

[YT]v-yD_smDu7Q[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"