The Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Avenger
Reaction score
So.. do you think that a mod (although I have yet to see one in here, I'm sure they're lurking around the edges ;)) would put a sticky on this thread so we can use it for misc. chatter? I know there's a general Community board already, but I'm not sure how welcoming it is to someone who might slip and mention SV or TW on occasion. I'm not real fond of watching my words or getting trounced on for saying them.

Any opinions? Bueller?

i was kinda hoping the official TW thread could serve as a pseudo-community thread. That's essentially what it was back on the Supes boards...

misc chatter? Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES

lets do it :up:

I agree, that would be nice, but I think it also attracts a lot of TW bashers who come here looking for a fight. Hopefully they'd stay away from a SV community thread.. you know.. since we're such lowly scumbags. :)

I don't know. I think we are tasty attractive morsels. Cause we have a lively interest and theirs is not as interesting. (not Supes but Routh:D

yeah, :p so what we gonna chat about? :D

*goes to get a root beer*

anyone want some?
BEER3.GIF

oh i think trolls would find their way anywhere they could annoy people!

Can I have a double margarita? Any flavor.:)
I've seen the mods here in the wee wee hours of the morning, btw.
They seem to leave us alone a fair bit, which suits. We're not so bad now, are we...?

Where do you guys get all the neat smileys? Are there ones that work for macs?

Serene said:
I agree, that would be nice, but I think it also attracts a lot of TW bashers who come here looking for a fight. Hopefully they'd stay away from a SV community thread.. you know.. since we're such lowly scumbags. :)
I'm in, but how 'bout making that root beer into a cervesa, por favor?

The management prefers for "sticky" threads to be temporary....so if you want this to be a place for casual talk to congregate and grow, you will have to just keep showing up in it.

C. Lee said:
The management prefers for "sticky" threads to be temporary....so if you want this to be a place for casual talk to congregate and grow, you will have to just keep showing up in it.
Mmmmm....

triplet said:
Mmmmm....
Mmmm, indeed. ;)

Well I'll just grab a quick cup of java then before heading out to work..
coffeetime.gif

Have a nice day all. :)

You know what I want? I want one of those big-azz high definition, plasma TV's that I can hang on my wall like a picture. I don't even watch that much TV anymore, but that sure would be sweet to watch SV on. ;)

Serene said:
You know what I want? I want one of those big-azz high definition, plasma TV's that I can hang on my wall like a picture. I don't even watch that much TV anymore, but that sure would be sweet to watch SV on. ;)
Girl and all that Tom on that big azz tv, clear pics, and then having all the eps on dvd, hell that is just good stuff there.
Bump

Frantik said:
Girl and all that Tom on that big azz tv, clear pics, and then having all the eps on dvd, hell that is just good stuff there.
Bump

I have one of those big azz tv's and the WB does not come in as HDTV with my cable provider :mad:

atmshawn said:
I have one of those big azz tv's and the WB does not come in as HDTV with my cable provider :mad:
:) I just started getting it this year but sometimes it's kinda pixalated or something and I have to watch it regular. Mine is a 60' not plasma but not projection. the picture is great. We spent so much time researching it and my hubby got a part time job at best buy so we got everything at cost. It was so much fun we painted the room mostly black including the ceiling with brown and black tiger stripes on the walls. We built risers and a snack bar hung exit and restrooms signs. I made curtains out of faux black leather to block out the sun. We got a kick ass surround sound. I love that room I only wish that video games didn't hurt the TV I can't even imagine playing playstation2/ X-box on it that would be so cool.

you know what i hate about Smallville, the plot lines take forever to develop. clark finds out that lana and the coach are together. in the next episode the coach gets fired and lana blames clark. in the next episode, lex tells lana it was him. it's like one freakin' meaningful scene per episode! it's brutal. if all those scenes were condensed into one episode it would make an interesting episode, but, no, the writers have to drag it out while clark fights witches and magic kids from russia. i mean, are the writers afraid they're going to run out of plot lines? it's annoying.

that being said, Smallville rocks and i love the show.

AGL 2 said:
you know what i hate about Smallville, the plot lines take forever to develop. clark finds out that lana and the coach are together. in the next episode the coach gets fired and lana blames clark. in the next episode, lex tells lana it was him. it's like one freakin' meaningful scene per episode! it's brutal. if all those scenes were condensed into one episode it would make an interesting episode, but, no, the writers have to drag it out while clark fights witches and magic kids from russia. i mean, are the writers afraid they're going to run out of plot lines? it's annoying.

that being said, Smallville rocks and i love the show.

actually, thats one thing i love about the show, if you miss an ep, you're behind. It makes the story seem more real if everything comes back and has an important effect in a later episode.

*goes back to watching the ep*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"