The Talon

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Serene, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Me too. They've got things that were revealed in Season two that are still playing out (Rosetta).

:up: Great show.

2. Gmanofsteel Registered

yes it is, its the best show ever!!!!! :D

icecream anyone? [​IMG]

3. Serene Registered

Wow.. that settles it, we're DEFINITELY having the SV convention at your house!!

I'll bring popcorn.. and booze (for those of age) ;)

4. Lara Registered

I haven't even told you about my library/ pool castle room. Seriously I did it before I ever saw Luthor mansion.

5. Serene Registered

Wow.. slow night.

Well, I seriously want to party with these people:

[​IMG]
    Thanks to DTS :)

6. Lara Registered

Kerry for President, Welling for Superman, Peterson for prision b*tch. I finally got one!!!!!

7. Gmanofsteel Registered

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

8. Serene Registered

I knew I liked you, Lara. :)

9. Gmanofsteel Registered

bump bump bump *shake it* :D

10. Serene Registered

I hope what you're shakin' is a drink. :)
    How are you at tending bar? A friendly forum can always use a good bartender.

I'll have a Cosmo, please.

11. Frantik Registered

Hell, I have been working so much and won't be off until Thanksgiving and you guys been whooping it up in here. Man I miss everything.
    But I am glad to see the party continues.
    Holllaaaa!!!!

12. Lara Registered

Do any one of you guys want to tell more about yourselves? I lose track and I'd like to know about people's kids ages and stuff. I'm 31 I married really young and am still happily married I have a 12 year old and 7 year old sons and 2 dogs. I have my BSN but don't currently work as a nurse and am looking for a career change.

13. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

I'm 40 and married with two kids, a 9 year old girl (who's seriously in love with TW) and an 11 year old boy (who's learning to like Smallville), a dog, two cats, and a job in HIght Tech that I'm beginning to hate.

I was a film major in college and write on the side, some here have read one thing I've done... Gotten some good reviews but am actually currently working on developing a TV show with my writing partner. We're both way outside Hollywood but you never know, I think it's a pretty good idea so we'll see how it goes.

A TV show spec I wrote recently was the most fun I ever had writing so I'm going to give this television thing a try... Not nearly as hard as feature writing in some ways, in other ways it's way harder....

Writing a tv show on spec, not just an episode, is about the hardest way to break in as can be found but it's an interesting project, so I'll have to see if we can work out something that people might want to see.

14. Bad Superman World's Grimmest Hero

Hey guys. . .nice to see you on this neck of the woods.

15. Gmanofsteel Registered

[​IMG]
    here we go, lets get this party started!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. Bad Superman World's Grimmest Hero

17. Gmanofsteel Registered

nice to meet ya both :up: :D :p

18. Bad Superman World's Grimmest Hero

31 engaged to be married on December 17 2005. I live in Puerto Rico. I have a small dog "Frosty". He's a mix of a Jack Russell Terrier and Papi John. I have a Master's Degree in Economics. I've been a fan of Superman since I can remember. I have a weird sense of humor and like to be a crowd pleaser. . . .something like that.

19. Serene Registered

I love your sig, BadSupes. :D

20. Bad Superman World's Grimmest Hero

Thanks ;)

21. jas01724 Guest

Introductions? I see...

I'm James, I was born in 1984 on the 5th day of June, I live in the nice and dull, dreary United Kingdom. I've been diabetic since I was 18 months old, have been ill for the past six years, and have a black cat called Tom who is now 11 years old and just as fluffy and beautiful as ever. I have a brother who's just as lazy and annoying as ever, and a sister who's the best one ever.

Want to know more? Tough noogies. :p

22. Bad Superman World's Grimmest Hero

Your birthday is 3 days after mine. It's cool to be born on Superman's birthday month. :up: :D

23. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Ah, introductions - or re-introductions, as the case might be. Who here *haven't* I "met" yet? Hee! Okay, short and sweet...

40, blonde, female, 6', married, no kids, house, Ford Explorer, born in NYC and now living in Boston (still a Yankees' fan though LOL), grey cat. Currently working for a staging and production company.

Hobbies include bodybuilding, comics (Superman DUH!), MTG, Harleys (Y2K Dyna Wide Glide), various sciences (archaeology, astronomy, paleontology, geology), photography, art and music (Rush, Pink Floyd, Genesis, etc.) Former lead guitar player for an all-female progressive rock band (Rage of Angels.) Weaknesses: Victoria Secrets, muscular men (mantra: "one eye will NEVER be married" LOL!!) and mixed nuts (literal, but feel free to read into that whatever you wish).

Last film seen: The Incredibles. (Will be seeing National Treasure this w/e.)
    Favorite TV show: LOL!! Oh, c'mon now! If you have to ask, you shouldn't be reading here. :mad: ;)
    Favorite genre: Sci-fi/fantasy.
    Favorite food: Sashimi. :D

Well, that 'bout covers it, I think. :)

24. Serene Registered

Okay, I'll take the plunge, or at least dip my toe in..

I've also broken the 40 barrier (and since I'm currently having aging issues, I won't say by how much). Married, children, cat, bird.

I work in OB/Gyne, probing women all day. I read quite a bit, mostly genre stuff, but I don't limit myself. I love going to movies, but I'm getting pickier about what I'll see.

I'm half-Asian/half-redneck.. also an Army brat from way back.

I'm posting a picture that I will admit is several *cough* years old. It's one of about three pictures of me taken in my lifetime that I can stand. I fully expect everyone who has introduced themselves in this thread to follow suit and also post their pics, btw. :)

The hair is no longer that, uh... poofy, btw. This was at a costume party and IIRC, I was having a leettle too much fun dancing on a table when this was taken. I'm dressed as a witch, btw.. unfortunately, they never thought to call ME to be in the Spell ep. :( ;)

25. darkzombiemutt Hell Hound

Ok, I suppose since Triplet finally knows my name, I may as well tell everyone else.

My name Matt, Im 5'11", brown hair blue eyes, 27 years old, and was born on my sisters 4th birthday. She hated me for that, got replaced by a newer improved model. lol
    I was born in Robinsdale, MN, I purchased a house last year by myself, so that means Im unattached ladies.
    I worked for an independant comic book company out of minneapolis called Dead Dog Comics for 3 years. I was the jack of all trades there, did mainly computer coloring but also pencilling on the side and logo design. This all while working full time. Now Im a Marketing Coordinator for an evil corporation. I wouldnt be suprised if James Bond busted through the window and shot me dead in the next 5 minutes.
    Im crazy for halloween, I go all out on costumes, this past year I was Hunter S Thompson from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Ive also gone as Tyler Durden from fight club, the Terminator, Punisher, The evil boss from the movie Office Space...god the list goes on. I obsess on my costumes for months prior to halloween. Im crazy that way.
    First movie I ever saw was Popeye, first movie I remember seeing was Superman 2. Last movie a saw was Team America. Favorite show is Smallville, Ive let people freeze in the cold of winter before cuz I wouldnt answer the phone while it was on. Im serious about my show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.