The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR Batsuit Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its become a tradition in the franchise that he gets a new suit in every batfilm, i hope he gets a new one, but why would he need a new batsuit? what are some of your own ideas about that?

newbatman.jpg

This is what Batman should look like.

His eyes look sleepy and the cloth looks like a Christmas sweater.

The cape over the shoulders is awesome however.

The material of that body isnt right, looks too much like cloth. But i do agree, the cape over the shoulders looks awesome and i hope we see something like that in tdkr

Part of me just wants to see the DARK KNIGHT Batsuit torn into little itty bitty pieces by Bane.

Really?

I'd settle with Bane just saying, "Dude, your suit sucks," which forces Bruce to go crying to Lucius.

Part of me just wants to see the DARK KNIGHT Batsuit torn into little itty bitty pieces by Bane.

Bane should rip his suit into little chunks of rubber?

Then they can go scatter the remains around a playground.

Still like this one. The old thread has some good stuff in it.

cowlfix5.jpg

They need to change the suit design. The Bat emblem needs to be bigger. Like in BB

00017008-batman4.jpg

Still like this one. The old thread has some good stuff in it.

cowlfix5.jpg

I agree; this is the superior costume. Cape doesn't look right on that suit the way it is (needs a collar, I say), but the bodysuit itself is great.

I'm fine with the black kevlar/rubber armor look, but if they ever decide to finally go the grey route, I wouldn't mind seeing a fusion of the Nolan Batsuit and Arkham Universe Batsuit.

Batman-arkham-asylum-artwork-batman.jpg

batman-arkham-asylum-artwork-armour.jpg

They kinda go hand in hand anyway since the Arkham suit is essentially a Nolan suit with the classic comic elements interwoven in it.

Well, it's the TDK suit, just with a more robotic texture so wish granted!

not batsuit directly related but I'd love to see more batgadgets and weapons this time (batarangs and so on...)

Last edited:
Me too, Bond. He only used his grapple and potato masher in TDK :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231