The Tennis Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, lol. Isner finally takes it. I think they should have started today's matches earlier.

Anderson breaks, let's see if he can hold lol.

Anderson holds, so 2 sets a piece now. Onto the fifth set.

As expected going to a 5th. The only surprise is that the 4th set was won without a tie break lol.

Well now someone has to break and hold, so this could be a while lol

Well now someone has to break and hold, so this could be a while lol

Funny how it has worked out exactly as expected.

Yes lol. But they're big servers, so in that sense it's kinda predictable. In the final things will balance out though, cause no matter who wins our of Novak and Rafa, Anderson or Isner will face solid returners.

And i insist: matches should have started earlier on Centre Court.

Wow, back to back marathons. Isner holds. Let's see if Anderson can hold.

It will be 30-28 at least at this rate lol. Dear lord

Up to 15-15 all now. :woot:

Yes lol. But they're big servers, so in that sense it's kinda predictable. In the final things will balance out though, cause no matter who wins our of Novak and Rafa, Anderson or Isner will face solid returners.

And i insist: matches should have started earlier on Centre Court.

I really hope Rafa gets through and destroys whoever he plays out of these 2. Getting past a back to form Djok is going to be hard though.

Will Rafa and Novak even get to play today? Wimbledon organizers dropped the ball today, for sure. They should have either started earlier or put Rafa and Novak first. Maybe even start Rafa and Novak on court 1 earlier (should have been Anderson and Isner imo, but oh well). It's evident that the two big servers would most likely go to 5 sets , with 4 of those tiebreaks lol

Last edited:
Will Rafa and Novak even get to play today? Wimbledon organizers dropped the ball today, for sure. They should have either started earlier or put Rafa and Novak first. It's evident that the two big servers would most likely go to 5 sets , with 4 of those tiebreaks lol

Its baffling that they have the other court to use, but decide not to?

It's not been organised as well as it should have.

Now the issue is darkness and lateness. US Open matches can go deep into the night and it's so much fun, but Wimbley doesnt do that. Plus, Novak and Rafa warmed up hours ago. Bad organization is ruinning the tennis imo. Instead of people enjoying Isner vs Anderson, they're cursing at the match. You should read Wimbledon's facebook page lol

Anderson has 2 break points.

Bloody hell. Back to deuce.

Now the issue is darkness and lateness. US Open matches can go deep into the night and it's so much fun, but Wimbley doesnt do that. Plus, Novak and Rafa warmed up hours ago. Bad organization is ruinning the tennis imo. Instead of people enjoying Isner vs Anderson, they're cursing at the match. You should read Wimbledon's facebook page lol

Yeah, I can imagine. Just want the game to end now.

Edit - ignore

I stepped out to lunch hoping i would return to a final result. Instead, it's 23-23

I stepped out to lunch hoping i would return to a final result. Instead, it's 23-23

I've already had quite a few meals during this match. :woot:

Finally!!! Anderson breaks. Now let's hope he can hold lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"