The Tennis Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, i could care less if Isner wants Trump to come see him play. This is about tennis, not politics.

Nadal breaks Delpo back and we're 6-5 on serve in the second set. Darn it, why am i stuck at work!? this is so unfair lol

I guess there's no "Fedal" 10 years later match.

Delpo up 2 sets to one, we're on serve in the third set 2-2.

Isner beats Raonic in 4 sets. He will meet Anderson in the semis.

Rafa broke Delpo in the 5th set, and now is in an epic game of trying to hold serve (Nadal just won it. He's up 5-3 now). Just watching the score is driving me insane lol

Wow, what an ending to the DelPotro-Nadal match.

... and Nadal wins!! :woot:

Wow, what an ending to the DelPotro-Nadal match.
Just watching the score i was friggin' tense lol. I'll catch it once i get home, but it sure looked epic. Kudos to Juan Martin for making it real tough. I love both these guys.

... and Nadal wins!! :woot:

Just watching the score i was friggin' tense lol. I'll catch it once i get home, but it sure looked epic. Kudos to Juan Martin for making it real tough. I love both these guys.

I honestly thought prior to the match that Nadal was going to win it in 4 sets. But man, DelPo surprised me. Like I've witnessed before, DelPo can beat ANYONE on a GOOD day. He almost pulled it.

Nah, i actually never ruled out Delpo could win. When he's healthy, he's more than capable of beating anyone. I expected a tough one.

That Delpo/Nadal match was crazy intense down to the wire, both these guy gave their all. Slipping and sliding everywhere.
Great spirit from both, all the way to that final embrace. :)

Only going to get tougher for Nadal who has won a spot to face a Djoker who is looking good enough to make his big comeback here.

Last edited:
Epic match between Nadal and Del Potro. Hope Nadal wins the tournament now that Fed is out.

Serena on the verge of victory again. 1 set and 5-2 up.

She wins. Serena will face Kerber in the final.

Only going to get tougher for Nadal who has won a spot to face a Djoker who is looking good enough to make his big comeback here.
Talk about getting a tough draw, huh? lol Rafa wont have it easy. Novak's a huge challenge when in form, which he appears to be again, and after Delpo, even tougher.

Nice to see Kerber back. Let's see if she can do some damage to Serena.

Isner and Anderson have started. Tiebreak in the first set. I expect tiebreaks every set lol

Anderson takes the first set.

Isner and Anderson have started. Tiebreak in the first set. I expect tiebreaks every set lol

Yep. And if it goes to 5 sets the last one could go on forever lol.

Yep. And if it goes to 5 sets the last one could go on forever lol.
LOL sooo true. One is bound to crack if they go to a fifth. Otherwise Rafa and Novak will have to be moved to another court lol

LOL sooo true. One is bound to crack if they go to a fifth. Otherwise Rafa and Novak will have to be moved to another court lol

2nd tie break up now as expected. Isner 3-0 up in it.

Gone from 5-0 back to 6-5.

Isner wins it. 1-1.

Seems like a very even match so far. Two big servers serving it out, and waiting to see who cracks first.

First break of the whole game! Anderson now up 5-3 in the 3rd.

Oh damn, back to 5-5. One break follows another.

As expected a 3rd tiebreak. Anderson 4-3 up.

Isner finally wins the 3rd set 11 - 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back