The Tennis Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of the top 10 seeded women just lost: Pliskova lost to Bertens.

Action packed day today, so let's see how things shape up!

Fed cruising against Mannarino.

Serena also cruising now against Rodina.

Yeah, the Center Court crowd is getting robbed, matches have gone by fast lol. Nadal coming up now, let's see how that one goes.

Nadal goes through in straight sets.

I sense another Fedal final! I really hope it will be good like the classic 2008 final!! :woot:

Serena losing 4-2 to Giorgi at the moment.

I sense another Fedal final! I really hope it will be good like the classic 2008 final!! :woot:
Yeah, definitely getting those vibes. Crazy that these guys are still doing it 10 years later.

Serena loses the first set.

She comes back to win 2-1.

I only watch for Serena, like I used to golf with Tiger.

Big day today! Let's see what happens on the men's side. Right now Roger leads Anderson 2 sets to 1, same as Novak leading Nishikori. Still to come: Del Potro vs Nadal (match of the tournament so far imo) and Raonic vs Isner.

Last edited:
The Fed drops his first set in 2 Wimbledons!

He's 2-1 up now but lost serve in the 4th set. Also not playing as sharply as usual.

2-2. Going to a final set. Anderson playing well.

Wow, Anderson's made a match out of this! I was fearing it would be a quick match for Roger. Someone's finally challenging him.

Novak Beats Nishikori. He waits for the winner of Delpo vs Nadal.

Nadal wins the first set 7-5, and it's 9-8 on serve in the 5th set between Federer and Anderson.

Been watching the Fed match and it's crazy. A guy here who wants to leave for the England match but is a big tennis fan stuck here!

Wow, Federer just lost! Upset of the championship for sure

Can't believe it. Fed is out. :csad:

Great performance by the other guy. He won 13-11 in the final set.

I was just expecting a great game but for Fed to still win.

Wow, huge upset on court 1
Anderson beats Fed.

We've been denied our epic Fed/Nadal remach.

Now will Delpo beat Nadal on court 2?

Man, this opens up the top half of the draw. Any of those guys has a great chance to get to the final. Let's see who takes advantage of the situation.

Now will Delpo beat Nadal on court 2?
Center Court :p and man, as much as i love Delpo, i kinda want Rafa to win it now lol. Delpo breaks Rafa in the second set, so now he has a chance to level the match 1 set all.

Apparently Isner really wants Trump to come see him play.

I hope that 8-foot zombie goober loses like he usually does in the later rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"