Transformers The Transformers Caption Thread

4059746575575a5870.jpg

BUMBLEBEE: "So who's going to see Jerry Seinfeld's Bee-Movie?"

4059746575575a5870.jpg

BUMBLEBEE: "So who's going to see Jerry Seinfeld's Bee-Movie?"

LOL funny, hey, it'd be awesome if they got jerry to do the voice of bumble bee, then megatron could be voiced by michael richards and then megatron could freak out and kill some black ppl for not liking the way he looks lol

i'm sorry, that was mean, but it's the first thing i thought of when i thought of michael richards for megatron lol

LOL funny, hey, it'd be awesome if they got jerry to do the voice of bumble bee, then megatron could be voiced by michael richards and then megatron could freak out and kill some black ppl for not liking the way he looks lol

i'm sorry, that was mean, but it's the first thing i thought of when i thought of michael richards for megatron lol
You're not the only one I'm sure.

334281155_l.jpg

OPTIMUS PRIME: "I want the Democrats to put up a candidate worth voting for!"

Can you guess with Leslie Nielsen film that's from? :whatever:

4059746575575a5870.jpg

BUMBLEBEE: "You make me want to be a better vehicle."

111806_1.jpg

PINK CORVETTE: "Awww, you're so sweet big Bee."

big_fight.jpg

Bonecrusher: DUDE! Told you it would work.
(after lighting his fart with a match)

big_fight.jpg

OPTIMUS PRIME: "Why are we moving like Spider-Man?"

IMG_2944.JPG

Despite raking in millions of dollars, Michael Bay's TRANSFORMERS didn't even come close to recouping all of it's production costs, which meant that Dreamworks had to institute serious budget cuts for TRANSFORMERS 2.

I don't know if anyone else will get this one but...

l_67d53260408693f34c85bdd0b22747ee.jpg

IMG_2944.JPG

Despite raking in millions of dollars, Michael Bay's TRANSFORMERS didn't even come close to recouping all of it's production costs, which meant that Dreamworks had to institute serious budget cuts for TRANSFORMERS 2.
Bwahahahahaha!

IMG_2944.JPG

Optimus Prime, the early years.

big_fight.jpg

Optimus: "You'll never win, Megatron!"
Bonecrusher: "I'm not Megatron, I'm Bonecrusher!"
Optimus: "Oh. You damn Decepticons all look alike. You all look like pieces of bent scrap metal."
Bonecrusher: "Hey, it's not our fault the conceptual designers are ******ed!"

that would've been funny if it weren't a dead horse.

IMG_2944.JPG

KID OPTIMUS: "I'm the biological son of Optimus Prime, but I was raised by Rodimus Prime because Optimus had to go on a 5 year quest to find himself or something like that."

4059746575575a5870.jpg

BUMBLEBEE: "How did we get stuck on page 2?"

IMG_2944.JPG

KID OPTIMUS: "I'm the biological son of Optimus Prime, but I was raised by Rodimus Prime because Optimus had to go on a 5 year quest to find himself or something like that."

LOL! Maybe he'll throw a piano. :D

LOL! Maybe he'll throw a piano. :D
Thank you Timstuff.

optimusactiongr8.gif

OPTIMUS PRIME: "Cybertronian AK-47 - when you absolutely positively have got to kill every Decepticon in your way, accept no substitutes!"

IMG_2944.JPG

KID OPTIMUS: Puting Badas$ and cute on the same sentence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"