The Trump Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a feeling in my gut this thread is going to get even more out of control and probably result in a few bans. Just a feeling.

1426002464290835493.png

Such class, things like this just show why he would make such a good president :o

Seriously, I do NOT understand how he is surging so high. It's mind boggling.

We're a LONG way from November 2016. I don't think he has much of a chance for the Repub nomination let alone in a general election unless he does some major reinventing of himself (which he may certainly try to do). As of now, he has shown woeful ignorance; esp on foreign policy and has a propensity to attack others for his own screw ups. Whatever happened to integrity and owning up to your mistakes?

We're a LONG way from November 2016. I don't think he has much of a chance for the Repub nomination let alone in a general election unless he does some major reinventing of himself (which he may certainly try to do). As of now, he has shown woeful ignorance; esp on foreign policy and has a propensity to attack others for his own screw ups. Whatever happened to integrity and owning up to your mistakes?

If he were were a regular GOP candidate, and had to take money from the RNC? then I would agree, he doesn't need the RNC's money.....so people should be very afraid. BUT, THE DNC should be pretty happy right now...

- Heard about this thread from all walks of hype

- checked some of the comments to see what all the hubbub was about.

- T'was very entertained by the fun banter happening here. :woot:

1426002464290835493.png

Such class, things like this just show why he would make such a good president :o

:lmao: Holy ****, that's awesome. Now I wish I was an American Republican so I could vote for this guy. He's become the Triple H of the GOP.

So he uses 9/11 as an excuse to get a cheap shot in. And this classy guy is who some people want as President?

I cannot think of a more politically courageous move for an aspiring politician than to pull down his pants, position himself in squatting position and take a massive dump on the modern-day mythology and false sanctimony that has built up around 9/11. He's doing the public a service as far as I'm concerned.

I cannot think of a more politically courageous move for an aspiring politician than to pull down his pants, position himself in squatting position and take a massive dump on the modern-day mythology and false sanctimony that has built up around 9/11. He's doing the public a service as far as I'm concerned.

Don't hold him in such high esteem just yet PR, this tweet was from 2013 and has since been deleted now that he is running for President

Why wouldn't I support a true patriot like Donald Trump when someone like BERNIE SANDERS is trying to keep me from realizing the American dream? Like everyone else under a Trump administration, I'd have the opportunity to become one of the top .1%. If you work hard, everyone can be in the top .1% of wage earners.....and, as I've told my granny, I know about this sorta thing because I'm REALLY good at cipherin' cause I've got a 6th grade edjacation and I know ya don't need no 6th grade edjacation ta be a doctor.

I think Trump's appeal is rather simple. Bigots can live vicariously through him. He can say what they feel to a national audience. He is the 21st century's George Wallace.

Why wouldn't I support a true patriot like Donald Trump when someone like BERNIE SANDERS is trying to keep me from realizing the American dream? Like everyone else under a Trump administration, I'd have the opportunity to become one of the top .1%. If you work hard, everyone can be in the top .1% of wage earners.....and, as I've told my granny, I know about this sorta thing because I'm REALLY good at cipherin' cause I've got a 6th grade edjacation and I know ya don't need no 6th grade edjacation ta be a doctor.

All I know is my boss told me if I worked really, really hard this year he'd be able to buy another brand new sports car for his collection!

Have you ever noticed that when people call out Trump, even when rightfully so, his supporters respond with retorts like "U mad *****?" So we're ***** (among other similar labels) because we criticize the man?

That's how baseless and unthinking fanaticism works unfortunately.

I'll take a wild stab in the dark that this is his foreign policy:

- The Chinese and Russians are evil.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel is a fat pig loser.
- David Cameron is a wuss.
- Francois Hollande is a coward.
- Japan should have gotten more Hiroshimas.
- Australia is useless.
- All Muslims are evil, therefore Saudi Arabia is evil.
- All Hispanics are heathens and sinners, therefore Latin America is full of heathens and sinners.
- Africa is a disease ridden, illiterate continent.

Anyone catch Trump on Fallon? I feel like while Fallon doing lip sync battles, skits, and little viral things are all fun to watch, presidential nominee interviews might not really be where he's suited. As charming as Fallon is, he's definitely not a Stewart or a Colbert, and it doesn't feel right when he's taking on subject matter that isn't just fluff.

Anyone catch Trump on Fallon? I feel like while Fallon doing lip sync battles, skits, and little viral things are all fun to watch, presidential nominee interviews might not really be where he's suited. As charming as Fallon is, he's definitely not a Stewart or a Colbert, and it doesn't feel right when he's taking on subject matter that isn't just fluff.
You're not going to get much out of candidate interviews on any talkshow, even with Stewart and Colbert, because they are so short and quick that the candidate can't really screw up enough to hurt themselves. Even with Colbert's interview with Jeb Bush, I don't think he covered any new ground that hasn't been addressed in other interviews, campaign stops, or the first debate.

Have you ever noticed that when people call out Trump, even when rightfully so, his supporters respond with retorts like "U mad *****?" So we're ***** (among other similar labels) because we criticize the man?

Stop going to 4Chan.

You're not going to get much out of candidate interviews on any talkshow, even with Stewart and Colbert, because they are so short and quick that the candidate can't really screw up enough to hurt themselves. Even with Colbert's interview with Jeb Bush, I don't think he covered any new ground that hasn't been addressed in other interviews, campaign stops, or the first debate.

That's definitely true that talkshows in general aren't going to drill most of their political guests too hard, but Fallon in particular lacks the teeth to get really good interviews out of guests like Trump.

No no dude, you got it totally wrong. Obviously, people can just walk right into a government office, and the government just gives them free money with no hoops and then all these lazy moochers don't have to work anymore because they have it so easy! I mean seriously, why should people like you and I work when poor people got it made.

And proof? You don't need proof to show that you're actually the person you claim to be with you're illegally obtained SSN!
I was just in New Orleans and a lady with a suit case on Canal asked a couple in front of me if they had received their free cell phones. They replied no. The lady then proceeded to tell the couple it's free to sign up and she had the phones with her. The couple declined and kept walking. She didn't ask me if I wanted my free cell phone. I guess it's because I'm white...

There are easily abused programs. Not everyone abuses the system but some do and I would bet it's millions and millions. Is it the reason we are bankrupt? No. But, that doesn't mean we should ignore it either. You don't keep going to Starbucks everyday if you are broke because you cut out the filet mignon and lobster every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"