The Ultimate College Football Thread!!!!!!!!! OMG - - Part 2

Miami simply cannot beat Florida State by enough points for me.:atp:

The UK-Tenn game was the most fun I've had watching any football game since the Belk Bowl. I thought the Cats had an outside shot at beating the Vols, but I never envisioned a complete beatdown in Knoxville. :wowe:

Big 10 Football started play Friday night with The Badgers getting an easy victory 45-7 over the Fighting Illini.

The Cheez-it Bowl.....JFC. WTF is next? The Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl? I might watch that one.

Dabo Swinney... couldn't of happened to a better guy.

Well what do ya know....my Buckeyes actually beat Clemson, lol. We shall see if they get lucky again against Bama

Well what do ya know....my Buckeyes actually beat Clemson, lol. We shall see if they get lucky again against Bama

I'm eagerly awaiting that game. I hope it's a good one. Also, I'm very happy that UK partially salvaged a disappointing season with a Gator Bowl win. :wowe:

Michigan is apparently going to extend Jim Harbaugh for another 5 years

Wtf

Ok, let's see if ohio can do this.

Frank the Tank's Blog had a great forum-appropriate take on realignment:

"there’s no way that the SEC itself can say no. Everything is completely in the hands of UT and OU. It would be like Batman and Superman leaving The Justice League and asking if they can join The Avengers – we can debate about cultural fit, the political ramifications of DC superheroes joining a Marvel property, or whether Iron Man and Captain America would feel relegated in status, but the bottom line is that The Avengers HAVE to say “Yes” in that situation."

Red River Realignment: Texas and Oklahoma Talk to the SEC

Just got home from Charlotte. Oh have I missed being in the company of so many fans yelling and screaming for hours on end.

It was about time Oregon beat Ohio State, although I didn't see it coming with them missing two of their best defensive players.

It's been so refreshing to have football back on Saturdays.

I have no voice. I yelled so much and so loud at the game today, I just don’t know if I’ll ever be able to speak again.
3E9E5CFC-5C3C-43A1-BA77-092A750FA0C4.jpeg

Loved watching UK beat the Gators. Hoping there’s no letdown against LSU and can go into the Georgia game 6-0

Loved watching UK beat the Gators. Hoping there’s no letdown against LSU and can go into the Georgia game 6-0

I was a one-man stadium on Saturday. My living room was LOUD during that goal line stand. I still don't think the Cats can handle Georgia, but this team might well exceed the win total of 2018. Stoops has really changed the culture.

What a great weekend. Great games all around. The Alabama/A&M game was surreal. And I am overjoyed at Kentucky stomping LSU. Hopefully some magic happens next week against Georgia.

Currently I'm enjoying watching my Cornhuskers play an exciting game vs a good Golden Gophers team at DJ's Dugout.
Minnesota leads Nebraska 21-16 early 3rd, and I'm confident the Cornhuskers can finish the comeback on the road.

I'm very happy I bet 28 dollars on the LSU Tigers to defeat the 20th ranked Florida Gators because the LSU Tigers have been playing terrific since they lead the Florida Gators 28-13.
Excellent to watch the Gators miserable and frustrated since they can't stop the LSU Tigers from scoring.

I was very disappointed that the Cornhuskers couldn't score a touchdown because the Golden Gophers had an impressive goal-line stand, they missed a field goal, and they missed a extra point.
Also the Golden Gophers scored points with a safety, and put the game out of reach because they scored a touchdown late in the 4th quarter.

All reasons showing why the Golden Gophers are a good team since they won 30-23, and why the Cornhuskers are a bad team that continues to fail to defeat a team that has a winning record.

I'm very less depressed because the LSU Tigers most likely score a game-winning touchdown since the Gators Tigers game is currently tied 42-42 late 4th, and the Tigers defense defends so they don't need overtime to defeat the freakin Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"