The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG, Season 3.0

wwsymbol-thumb.gif

It seems that our gracious host has quite the formidable force behind his bold declarations. I charge straight at these 'Devil-Mechas,' tackling one through the wall and tumbling head-over-heels deeper into Wayne Towers.

Once the mechanical monster regains its bearings, it strikes at me with its bladed arms. It is remarkably fast, but my reflexes are still enough to deflect each intended blow. The robot tries to fend me off with a wave of laser blasts, but I bring up my Gauntlets in time to block them, then lunge in at it.

Ducking beneath its arms, I grab a hold of the robot's chest-plate, and rip it open. To my relief, I see that there is not a person inside--apparently this world has not had to deal with Brainiac or his OMAC abominations. I am comforted by the knowledge that I can now the Mecha's insides out without worrying about hurting innocents.

An explosion from behind sends me pinwheeling through the air, slamming into the ceiling, then back down to the floor. I get to my feet and see two of the other Devil-Mechas have followed me, and are readying their missiles for another volley.

I call upon the speed of Hermes once again, whipping my Lasso out towards the arm of the robot furthest to the left, and then charging sharply to the right. This yanks the Mecha's weapon towards the others, and before it can abort its firing sequence, it blows its companions into scrap.

I then pull the robot in, and with all of my might, deliver an uppercut that sends it flying back in pieces.

ww6.jpg

"Come on! We can't let him slow us down here! We have to press the attack!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"