The unESCABLE DC Boards Lounge 9.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a good plot for Thor 3 :up:

I wonder if Thor 2 is going to help set up Avengers 2 the way the first bunch of films set up the the first Avengers movie

The Infinity Gauntlet is in Asgard I wonder if it'll be stolen in the new movie

s

It's too soon for Surtur. Save his ass for the next movie so we can get a full on Ragnarok story.
that's all well and good, but it means my excitement for this film is low

Just watched Paranormal Activity

Love how when Katie tells her boyfriend the demon is right behind her and is terrified he backs away from her fast as he can

Such a gentleman

And they say chivalry is dead :o

Watching Chopping Mall right now

Cheesy 80's horror with wacky robots going crazy in a mall

Good stuff

Can't decide what to watch next C.H.U.D or maybe some Mystery Science Theatre

I'm feeling in the mood for some Manos: The hands of fate :up:

that's all well and good, but it means my excitement for this film is low

Do you not like Thor, Sif, the Warriors Three or the rest of the characters in the cast Lix :csad:

Your excitement for everything is low.
that's more or less true
Do you not like Thor, Sif, the Warriors Three or the rest of the characters in the cast Lix :csad:
i like them fine, but i'm not paying to see them be friends and chat with each other, i'm paying to see big ass fights. and fighting elves it meh imo, malekith is even worse. half ass loki wannabe

C.H.U.D has the greatest commentary of all time on the D.V.D.

that's more or less true

i like them fine, but i'm not paying to see them be friends and chat with each other, i'm paying to see big ass fights. and fighting elves it meh imo, malekith is even worse. half ass loki wannabe

You and your racism against the elves Lix :o

C.H.U.D has the greatest commentary of all time on the D.V.D.

Next time I watch it I'mma watch it with commentary :up:

that's more or less true

I'm hoping Loki factors into the movie heavily, myself. Maybe have him pulling Malekith's strings on behalf of his giant red ally who'll be introduced in the third film.

So Lix basically just said he doesn't like Character development.

I'm hoping Loki factors into the movie heavily, myself. Maybe have him pulling Malekith's strings on behalf of his giant red ally who'll be introduced in the third film.
I hope Loki suckers the Asgardians in asking for their protection from Thanos seeing as his still after his ass since he botched the earths invasion deal they made only to trick them for some other grand scheme his got planned.

Thunderbolt Ross:oldrazz:

So Lix basically just said he doesn't like Character development.
no, i like character development, i like for it to occur while other interesting **** is happening as opposed to other not interesting **** like basically having the same villain combo from the first movie.

i was looking at the results from project rooftop's fantastic contest and i had a thought. you know what the new f4 movie needs to do to be successful? completely ignore dr. doom. make it more super science johny quest exploration team and less fighting super villains, that niche is pretty well filled already.

in my head the quest parelels kinda work
johny- johny
ben- hadji
sue- race
reed- dr quest

I've been meaning to watch C.H.U.D for a while, I think I may add it to my halloween list for next month.

i was looking at the results from project rooftop's fantastic contest and i had a thought. you know what the new f4 movie needs to do to be successful? completely ignore dr. doom. make it more super science johny quest exploration team and less fighting super villains, that niche is pretty well filled already.

johny- johny
ben- hadji
sue- race
reed- dr quest

This sounds pretty good to me

Also it needs to have some Annihilus in it because Annihilus is amazing :up:

Buzzing around the Negative Zone

Making evil plots

Doing evil space bug stuff :ninja:

Like reincarnating himself whenever Nova tears out his ****ing insides.

Yay for brutality.

I've been meaning to watch C.H.U.D for a while, I think I may add it to my halloween list for next month.

You totally should Kane :up:

I need to decide what films to watch for my halloween horror marathon too

I really want to check out Livid so i think I'll be watching that one for sure :)

johny- johny
ben- hadji
sue- race
reed- dr quest

How is Ben like Hadji? Hadji was essentially the Quest family exotic slave with a couple of magic tricks up his sleeves and like Jonny a professional hostage.

How is Ben like Hadji? Hadji was essentially the Quest family exotic slave with a couple of magic tricks up his sleeves and like Jonny a professional hostage.
i think we may have been watching different shows.

i think of johny and hadji as the more ...mischievous? adventurous? members of the group with hadji often being the voice of reason. it's this view that i'm comparing johny and ben to. but to be fair i haven't seen johny quest in years so i could easily be off base.

Guess who's girlfriend just bought her Avengers Assemble on dvd?

I'mma watch the **** out of this movie :awesome:

i think we may have been watching different shows.

i think of johny and hadji as the more ...mischievous? adventurous? members of the group with hadji often being the voice of reason. it's this view that i'm comparing johny and ben to. but to be fair i haven't seen johny quest in years so i could easily be off base.

In The Real Adventures, the more serious series, Hadji was a lot more fleshed out. He even had this vampiress chick trying to seduce him into bringing her back to his kingdom(!?) in India.

I liked the Real Adventures. Jeremiah Surd and Ezekiel Rage were excellent characters plus redhead Jessie Bannon always makes things more interesting.

The CGI was crap though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back