• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I was barely around in the last thread. School and s***.

I'm excited too. The trailer really set the story up nicely. Chris Evans' CG'ed scrawny body looks really weird to me, but otherwise it all looked quite good. Has there been any fanboy outrage at the part where Steve busts in with some other soldiers and starts firing his gun?

I'm sure in due time that it will come, fanboyism always comes with new trailers.

There shouldn't be. He's in WWII, he shot a gun, get over it. It's fact.

Darth Speaketh the truth!

Can I ask something though, because I love hating on France. What have they offered the world other than the baguette? Like honestly, look around you right now, what has France given to the world that is of importance?

They did help us out in the revolution and we would not have won if it was not for there involvement. Other than that thought I'm right there with you on hating the French because they suck enormous mustached ass.

Canada's like the negative version of Australia.

Stupidly cold rather than ridiculously hot.
Helped the Poms and got to live there rather than pissed them off until they were sent away.
A Republican member of the Commonwealth who don't complain too much about Britain and the Queen, compared with a nation which still has the Queen as the ultimate wielder of the executive branch of power where everyone complains we're not a republic yet, but it's not really worth changing.

Well to be fair Britain did make up shipping all those convicts to Australia by sending all those British fake orphans to be your domestic slaves and provide all the white people you wanted for you Home Children manifest destiny up until the 1970s.

Britain imported their evil from the Norse and the Romans before them...

So Hound what your trying to say is Britain is a long proud line of evil?

^see, britain is the root of all evil
Not really every European country did messed up stuff back in the day France, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands ect

It was a lot more dog eat dog in the past if your not the conquer your the conquered.

Hence why England got conquered a bunch of times. If England lost to the spanish armada or in the napoleonic war it wouldn't of been any better of a world.

Plus they do alot of good to like spreading the law system thats used in alot of countries today, spreading the english language and building countries entire infostructures and don't forget the scientific dicoveries Brits have come up with and Britain abolished slavery before the United States did

Last edited:
And the creation of sports to provide the colonies something to beat them at!

britain = evil. british is even the default evil accent.

Inventing sports and then losing at them to other countries is the british way :funny:

britain = evil. british is even the default evil accent.

Hey don't be racist we our you guys friends :csad:

You will make David Tennant cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT4ka7GJ8A0

Anyway that British accent Americans always have British actors do in hollywood films is a toff english accent that only about 3% of the population has and even British people don't like those people.

Britain is England+Scotland+Wales

They have alot of different accents.

Last edited:
no but serouisly do you actully dislike british people because you think they are all evil or something?

no but serouisly do you actully dislike british people because you think they are all evil or something?
of course not. it's silly to dislike someone based on their nationality, especially when there are so many other reasons to dislike people.

The Hipsters have built their entire life style around such things

I think Ghost Rider is the new punisher in terms of fail. The more I hear about the new movie the worst it gets and I thought the early 90s grunge villians in the first one was bad.

If there was a war on Hipsters I would kill as many as I could, I hate Hipsters.

Yeah, he was from France. His family owned a vineyard and everything.

Ha-ha, cultural stereotypes galore! :awesome:

Everyone knows that everyone in France owns a vineyard :dry:

chamber music said:
I think Ghost Rider is the new punisher in terms of fail. The more I hear about the new movie the worst it gets and I thought the early 90s grunge villians in the first one was bad.

Hahaha i might netflix it if it is so bad its good

why we gotta hate so much on france, can't we hate on a truly worthless country instead...like canada or new zealand?

Because those countries know they're worthless, France runs around thinking they matter and ****.

I've come to the conclusion that people who go around talking about how much they hate hipsters are no better than the hipsters themselves. Hipsters go around criticizing the way others dress, their taste in music, and how mainstream they are. Hipster-haters go around criticizing how hipsters dress, their taste in music, and how underground they are.

Pot, kettle, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"