• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinny Jeans don't exactly designate a Hipster.

No one wears skinny jeans because they're comfortable. They wear them because they're making a fashion choice, and that choice is hipster.

Yup, you just gotta look at the sales rack. Anything with 50-75% off and go on the days with an extra 20% off coupon.
huh. my mom does that with jcpennies, but i didn't know macy's did stuff like that too. macy's tends to have a better suit section

huh. my mom does that with jcpennies, but i didn't know macy's did stuff like that too. macy's tends to have a better suit section

People talk ****, but you can find some stuff dirt cheap at Macy's. Especially if it's out of season. Now is the best time to buy some sweaters and jackets for example. BlackLantern can get his own leather jacket for $30 right now.

Wool is itchy. I prefer cotton.

Leather does not work for me....I know I am not cool enough to wear it

Actually, Cali tends to be quite chilly at night, or so I've heard.

did your mommy tell you that? because that's not how it works

It's totally how it works. It all starts from the inside. If you think you're a loser, you'll dress and act like a loser. Have some self confidence, stand up straight and strut.

i stand up straight out of habit. i started out of fear of getting my ass beat

wow....are there unicorns in this land you live in, Darth?

I have a paycheck and a roof over my head, and im good with that

well you live in an area where you can get by with just cotton.

Actually, Cali tends to be quite chilly at night, or so I've heard.

I've noticed that people like to mock Californians whenever we complain about the cold because they assume it's 80 degrees 24/7 in this state.

It's been raining for about a week straight here. I work at a warehouse truck-docking area in the middle of the night, and it sometimes gets as low as 30 degrees. We get hail and fog. A lot of fog.

I don't care if it's below 0 Fahrenheit where you live. That doesn't mean my 40-something degrees is a hot day.

wow....are there unicorns in this land you live in, Darth?

I have a paycheck and a roof over my head, and im good with that

Seriously, it's not that difficult. I don't set out to be cool, I actually don't sit there and look at myself in the mirror and say "Yeah I'm cool" mostly because that's psychotic. I am what I am and I own it.

a fattie in a leather jacket you shouldn't be wearing with ****** looking Clark Kent glasses?

I've noticed that people like to mock Californians whenever we complain about the cold because they assume it's 80 degrees 24/7 in this state.

It's been raining for about a week straight here. I work at a warehouse truck-docking area in the middle of the night, and it sometimes gets as low as 30 degrees. We get hail and fog. A lot of fog.

I don't care if it's below 0 Fahrenheit where you live. That doesn't mean my 40-something degrees is a hot day.

Yeah I have an acquaintance I talk with online every once in a while that lives in LA and he's like yeah its hot during the day but it gets real cool at night. Unlike Miami where it's midnight and it's 90 degrees with 99% humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"