Civil War The "Vision" in Civil War

Reaction score
Do you think we will see the Vision in Civil War? Personally I think we will and he will play a role. Also who do you think he will side with? I think Tony.

What do you guys think?

My theory isn't worth reposting. So you might not get this but...
If Vision=Jarvis, could probably go either way.
If Vision=Only AI, would likely go with Stark as well, but could decide to go with Cap because he doesn't like being controlled.

So...
in short: either side.

I do think he will be in the war though, they need as many of the characters as possible.

If he's part of Cap's new team of Avengers then probably.

Man I hope so I can't last til IW to see him again lol

I think what Bettany said that his Role as the Vision will expand in the MCU after Age of Ultron so we may see him in Civil War alongside Cap, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and War Machine.

I can't imagine Stark being brave enough to keep him on after what happened with Ultron.

I think what Bettany said that his Role as the Vision will expand in the MCU after Age of Ultron so we may see him in Civil War alongside Cap, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and War Machine.

But if Stark helps create him then surely he will side with him?

I'm not convinced Vision's going to be a part of CA:CW, but if he is, I can easily see Vision siding with Cap against Stark. Over the years, one of the core themes that has been explored via Vision's character has been Vision's autonomy. It's what caused Vision to rise up against Ultron, his creator. Going against Stark despite the history he's shared with Tony (both as JARVIS and whatever's coming in A:AOU) might make for quite the poignant character arc.

I'm not convinced Vision's going to be a part of CA:CW, but if he is, I can easily see Vision siding with Cap against Stark. Over the years, one of the core themes that has been explored via Vision's character has been Vision's autonomy. It's what caused Vision to rise up against Ultron, his creator. Going against Stark despite the history he's shared with Tony (both as JARVIS and whatever's coming in A:AOU) might make for quite the poignant character arc.

Who did Vison side with in the comics?

In the comics Vision was always on Anti-Registration side. In the final battle he disables Iron Man's armor which allows Cap to to gain the upper hand against him.

However in the MCU If Vision really is Jarvis then I can see him initially siding with Tony and eventually switching over to Cap's Secret Avengers.

Vision's abilities and allegiances would make him an ideal double agent. Plus I would create some interesting tension, much more than if War Machine switched sides.

I'd like Vision becoming its own entity that only originated from the jarvis OS. The jarvis persona being wiped by Ultron. Then I'd see him siding with Cap if he anti whatever.

I think he'll be Anti-Registration, just like the books.

In the comics Vision was always on Anti-Registration side. In the final battle he disables Iron Man's armor which allows Cap to to gain the upper hand against him.
I thought Hercules did that?

Huh, I need to read Civil War again. I remember Hercules in it at some point. Oh well, my bad.

I'm surprised with the amount of people that think the Vision will be in Civil War.

I didn't think he would be in Civil War, until I found out he was in the comics. I mean, damn I need to read this again.

Just ordered it from the library now comes the waiting period.

Just ordered it from the library now comes the waiting period.

You gave me the idea of checking my library. They only have 2 copies, and the first one has 14 people on hold... thats with a month that each person can keep it... 3-4 if they renew it. (If there weren't any others on hold they could renew it, but obviously they can't.) 14-15 MONTHS?!?! At least the movie will be out by then...
XD
Unless people turn it in early...
Screw it, I'm ordering it anyways, I'll get a surprise Civil War comic book sometime next year. For freh.
(Or I could pay 10$ to get all Marvel Unlimited comics for a month... naaah.)
-Edit-
For some reason it wont allow me to order home delivery... maybe because so many people have it on hold... ;(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"