Civil War The "Vision" in Civil War

I'm just glad the movie's going to open with the New Avengers together as a team. I was worried we wouldn't get to see the new team together before they're fractured by the war. I'm hoping for an opening action scene just like AoU (although with more action centered on Cap and the rest of the team in the background).

It should def revolve around Cap....but I also am frothing at the mouth for more Vision! Really wan't to see him use his powers more in this.

Man they have a lot of plates to balance in this. Vision should be awesome though. Glad we're getting more of him.

Last edited:
Yeah I loved how awesome the vision was. I can't wait to see more. Seeing the vision flying around and shredding the ultron-bots was very cool.

I'm just glad the movie's going to open with the New Avengers together as a team. I was worried we wouldn't get to see the new team together before they're fractured by the war. I'm hoping for an opening action scene just like AoU (although with more action centered on Cap and the rest of the team in the background).

It should def revolve around Cap....but I also am frothing at the mouth for more Vision! Really wan't to see him use his powers more in this.

Yes and YES!

Vision was probably the only character I had no complaints about it AOU, he was great and had many of the best moments, so I hope his character gets expanded here. Though I am not holding my breath as the movie is quite stuffed.

Vision was probably the only character I had no complaints about it AOU, he was great and had many of the best moments, so I hope his character gets expanded here. Though I am not holding my breath as the movie is quite stuffed.

I'm sure we will see some epic Vision moments.

I think Vision will be on Team Iron Man! [BLACKOUT]he said there's a part of him that is JARVIS, and Tony could say the right words to get Vision to join. It worked on Bruce, [/BLACKOUT] come on Vision don't go up against your [BLACKOUT]Grandpa.:im: [/BLACKOUT]

I hope Vision gives philosophical speeches throughout the film. Will Vision and Wanda get close? I thought it was cool when Vision saved Wanda near the end of AOU. Whatever side Vision is on, he'll choose the side of life. Interesting, Dr. strange said the same thing in Civil War. I wonder if Vision will be taking his role in the movie.

I'd love for Vision to be the one hero who refuses to take a side, and goes solo against Zemo's forces, inspiring Tony and Cap to come together for the greater good.

inspiring Tony and Cap to come together for the greater good.
I think that role will go to [BLACKOUT]Peggy the writers did say we will see what Peggy meant to Tony, and she inspired not only Steve but also Tony.[/BLACKOUT]

Sigh. I like Vision but I'll miss JARVIS. I don't know if Vision will ever be able to compensate for how much I'll miss JARVIS. I wish having one didn't mean losing the other.

Ultra competent, devoted and snarky Jarvis in his human or AI configurations >>>>>> Vision.

I'd love for Vision to be the one hero who refuses to take a side, and goes solo against Zemo's forces, inspiring Tony and Cap to come together for the greater good.
You just HAD TO PUT THAT AMAZINGLY EPIC IMAGE IN MY HEAD, DIDN'T YOU! :p

Yeah he was like 90% practical in Aou as far his appearance goes. He's not going to be all CG in CW.

You'll see Paul Bettany, but no Vision. He's 100% cgi.

He's actually mostly practical. The cape is CGI but the rest is practical effects.

vision.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron-vfx-breakdown-video-reel-and-images1

I always thought of Vision as JARVIS's hero codename in the MCU. Like Ton Stark is Iron Man. Clint Barton is Hawkeye, etc. JARVIS is The Vision.

As for Vision CGI, there are scenes where he is CGI, and scenes where he's not. It's incredible how much work they put into the costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"