"The Walking Dead" developed by Frank Darabont and AMC - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in the comic book nothing. As I've pointed out earlier, switching "locations" in a comic involves the artist drawing something else other than what he drew in previous panels. In the TV/movie world, changing locations actually involves...changing locations. Sets have to be made up, likely dozens, if not at least a hundred people have to coordinate.

Like I said, if you have "comic book issues," start a comic book thread in the comics forums. Don't bring that BS in here.

I'm aware of the difference between a comic and a tv series/movie. But if you're thinking that I'm not going to compare a show based off of a comic book, to the comic book then you're crazy.

Besides, I have no problems with the comic, and make a thread about the comic complaining about the show, it'll just get moved in here.

Major quality drop after the second episode. Vatos? The CDC stuff? Awful.

And I agree with this 100%. First episode was amazing, but slowly the excitement each week to watch it died. Like I said, the original content for the show has always been its weak point, and the more we get of it, the worse it'll get.

Like I said, the original content for the show has always been its weak point, and the more we get of it, the worse it'll get.

I feel the same way for any comic adaptation really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"