"The Walking Dead" developed by Frank Darabont and AMC - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
YR6bu.jpg

On the topic of it looking like Carl wanted to shoot Rick before we saw Zombie Shane- it was supposed to look that way at first. You think Carl wants to shoot his father, but then you see Shane getting up and BAM, we find out Carl is an extraordinarily good shot.

Nope, too busy looking at Maggie. :hrt:

I just love that Rick continues to look worse and worse with every passing season. I want him to look completely haggard and broken by season 5.

Everyone is looking at the upcoming danger of zombies with "give 'em hell" attitude yet T-Dog is distracted by his dirty shoe.

I just love that Rick continues to look worse and worse with every passing season. I want him to look completely haggard and broken by season 5.
I love him anyway. :awesome:

Mmm Andrew Lincoln.

For those Interested AMC is going to be running a New Episode of the Talking Dead this Sunday with preview of Season 3 and cast interviews

Daryl needs cgi nunchucks added in his right hand to make that picture perfect.

I hope season 3 steps it up a notch because the Walking Dead game has been pretty impressive in story. Better than the series has been lately.

The video game has been excellent. Now we just gotta wait a gajillion years for Part III.

So, is it safe to assume that we probably won't get a full preview of S3 until The Talking Dead tomorrow?

There will be a trailer next weekend with that Small Town Security show.

Been on a mini zombie movie fest recently. Re-watched dawn of the dead (2004), today i watched zombieland and tomorrow shaun of the dead.

What are some your guys fav zombie films?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"