The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was finally able to put his wife to rest.
I'm sure that will be one thing that will be addressed. At least I would think it would be. Hopefully he was able to not only put his wife to rest, but he and his son as well. I just can't imagine how hard that would be on them both. I know it would put my mind at ease if I knew my wife was finally at rest after what has happened.

I wonder if he was finally able to put his wife to rest.
I was wondering the same thing and that if they do deal with it maybe it will show a flashback or something.I hope they dont kill off Daryl either.If they kill off Merle then it would give Daryl more reason to stand with Rick against the Governor.:word: I just dont know what to say about Andrea though.:huh:

I sure hope his son is still alive. He seemed like a good kid.
I hope so too.Maybe they will have him and Carl team up.It would be nice for Carl and Duane if they met each other though.A few similarities between the two which they both could relate.Both lost their Moms, two of few young survivors, bot had to grow up real quick, they both know how to deal with walkers etc.
I hope Duane wasnt a victim like Sophia though, but correct me if I'm wrong, didnt he suffer the same fate in the comics or something?

I hope so too.Maybe they will have him and Carl team up.It would be nice for Carl and Duane if they met each other though.A few similarities between the two which they both could relate.Both lost their Moms, two of few young survivors, bot had to grow up real quick, they both know how to deal with walkers etc.
I hope Duane wasnt a victim like Sophia though, but correct me if I'm wrong, didnt he suffer the same fate in the comics or something?
I honestly don't know. I haven't read the comics.

I wouldn't mind a game based on the 7-8months or whatever the lapse was between season 2 and season 3, how and where the they survived during the winter, and could play as T-Dog as an option.

I think he became a walker.

Yea I remember reading a spoiler that said Morgan would be returning this half. Better ****ing happen
Well, [BLACKOUT]Morgan plays a pretty major role in the comics not too long after the prison battle. I'd be happy to see him back. And yes, Duane becomes a walker. In fact, Morgan keeps him chained up.[/BLACKOUT]

Well, [BLACKOUT]Morgan plays a pretty major role in the comics not too long after the prison battle. I'd be happy to see him back. And yes, Duane becomes a walker. In fact, Morgan keeps him chained up.[/BLACKOUT]
Oh ok.Well maybe we'll see on the show what happened to him in a flashback.Kinda reminds me of what the Gov was doing behind closed doors. Ready for Feb 10th.

According to Spoiler TV...
309: The Suicide King
310: Home
311: I Ain't A Judas
312: Clear
313: Pale Horse
314: The Killer Within, Part II (otherwise known as: more mother****ers gonna get killed)
315: This Sorrowful Life
316: Welcome to the Tombs

The Killer Within, Part II

That's gonna be very interesting.

This hiatus needs to end. NOW! :cmad:

Considering the role he's already had to play and the fact that his character isn't tied to any of the good guys, I don't think Martinez is getting anywhere inside that prison.

According to Spoiler TV...
309: The Suicide King
310: Home
311: I Ain't A Judas
312: Clear
313: Pale Horse
314: The Killer Within, Part II (otherwise known as: more mother****ers gonna get killed)
315: This Sorrowful Life
316: Welcome to the Tombs

"I Ain't a Judas" reeks of a Daryl-centric episode.

The Walking Dead 3x09 Promo #3 "The Suicide King"

[YT]7inB0GG8nrM[/YT]

:eek:

KtxAY.png

For a second consecutive time, The Walking Dead is reaching within to replace a showrunner. The series’ supervising producer Scott M. Gimple is finalizing a deal to become executive producer and new showrunner of the hit zombie drama series. Gimple is expected to convene his writing team to begin work on Season 3 in the next two weeks. He replaces Glen Mazzara, who exited when Walking Dead was renewed for a fourth season last month. Mazzara in turn succeeded The Walking Dead creator/director/original showrunner Frank Darabont several episodes into production on Season 2. Both Darabont and Mazzara were removed from the series. Mazzara’s departure is said to have been done under pressure from Walking Dead executive producer Robert Kirkman, on whose comic the TV show is based.

While controversial, the transition from Darabont to Mazzara proved seamless, with the series continuing to break ratings records, including in the blockbuster recent fall portion of Season 3 whose premiere stands as the top-rated fall telecast on broadcast or cable. Gimple has been with The Walking Dead since the beginning of Season 2 when the show established a writing staff. He currently serves as supervising producer. This season, Gimple wrote the Nov. 18 episode Hounded and the penultimate Season 2 hour, which airs on March 24. The Walking Dead returns with originals Feb. 10. Gimple, repped by UTA, Thruline and Ziffren, also has worked on series Chase, FlashForward, Life and wrote a script for the upcoming Starz drama Da Vinci’s Demons. On the feature side, he co-wrote Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/walking-dead-showrunner-scott-gimple-replaces-glen-mazzara/

January 14, 2013 01:00 PM PST
Walking Dead Scoop: Scott Gimple Poised to Replace Glen Mazzara as New Showrunner

Walking Dead supervising producer Scott Gimple is nearing a deal to succeed Glen Mazzara as the AMC hit’s new showrunner, TVLine has learned. Gimple, whose previous writing credits include NBC’s Chase and ABC’s FlashForward, joined Walking Dead as a producer in Season 2 and was promoted to supervising producer for the current third season. He has penned five Dead episodes, including this season’s “Hounded.”

His new appointment takes effect at the start of the just-ordered fourth season.

In December, AMC (which declined to comment for this story) announced that Mazzara was stepping down at the end of Season 3 over creative differences.

It was the second major behind-the-scenes shake-up to rock Walking Dead during its relatively short, phenomenally successful life. Early into the show’s second season, Frank Darabont was fired as showrunner. His exit was also the result of creative differences.

Walking Dead is set to return with the second half of Season 3 on Sunday, February 10.

http://tvline.com/2013/01/14/walking-dead-season-4-scoop-scott-gimple-showrunner/

Rewatching the second episode of the season. I really get a disturbing amount of pleasure knowing this D-bag is about to get a machete to the skull. :o

Just watched the second episode last night. didnt like how tomas just killed tiny so quickly. Glad rick handled him

The Walking Dead - The Suicide King Promo #4 [LQ]
[YT]gfMFAUn7770[/YT]

Best promo yet!

Of course it's the best promos that only get recorded on a hand-held camera. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members