The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]ybfGq9hkqUU[/YT]

He doesn't squirm anywhere. Pay a little more attention next time.

And I apologize for my opinion on how much of a **** copout that was. The 3-4 weeks mattered because it was a really lame payout. Not to mention them doing that with Glenn completely takes away from anything happened to him now... such as NEGAN. But It's just my opinion.

quite the opposite, everyone assumes it's glen that gets the bat to the head.........but now they assume he will live. so if they still do it it's shocking and if they swap daryl in there for glen even more shocking!

Jessie and her rickety ash trash sculpture. As if being a s#itty artist & s#itty mother isn't enough, she installs a dinner bell on her front porch while thousands of walkers are scratching at the wall.

quite the opposite, everyone assumes it's glen that gets the bat to the head.........but now they assume he will live. so if they still do it it's shocking and if they swap daryl in there for glen even more shocking!
Not that shocking. But maybe mildly surprising. They do have a throw darts at it and see what sticks mentality to how they kill off or let live various characters. Just because someone dies or lives in the comics no longer meants they die or live in the series.

Did anyone else hear that Sasha, Abraham, and Daryl will get captured by Negan at the end of this week's episode?

I hope Morgan's pacifist gimmick ends soon.

Did anyone else hear that Sasha, Abraham, and Daryl will get captured by Negan at the end of this week's episode?

They get captured by the Saviors whom mention something along the line of everything that they have now belongs to Negan. It's a post credits scene I believe.

Even though tonight's the mid-season finale I'm not expecting any major characters to be killed off. Probably a minor character or a couple of Alexandrians.

Fine by me. We don't need to lose any regulars. :(

Oh, EFF YOU, Morgan.

I officially do not like him right now.

Whiny freakin kids is going to get the mom killed!

Morgan, you've become a giant vajeen and Im done with you

Carol does what needs to be done

I think he means well, but it just comes off as whiney:(

Yeah I still like him but I'm SO not here for his kumbaya crap. I have this fear that only a death of a significant character will wake him up.

Morgan, you've become a giant vajeen and Im done with you

Carol does what needs to be done

Morgan is the worst right now. His motivations are extremely selfish (as were his mentor's). "Oh, I feel guilty, so I'm going to do stuff that will make ME feel better. Forget smart thinking and helping innocent people!"

Another cliffhanger?

Lawd.

Also all your base are belong to Negan.

Ok....I saw a bunch of people online mentioning him and freaking out.

Personally, I feel like the show has been dragging a bit since they got to Alexandria. Negan can't get here soon enough.

Negan's men stopped Daryl, Abraham, and Sasha on the road and took all their stuff. Their leader told them that everything on the was property of Negan.

Just the mention of Negan's name made me excited.
That clip was better than the finale which was fine, but something about that was just so well done. Must have been that actor who gave such a chilling delivery.

So was that like a separate preview thing or just the final scene of the episode.

Technically it was the final scene of the episode, but it was shown during the first commercial break for Into the Badlands, since AMC seems hellbent on making us watch that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"