The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daryl was in full on badass mode in that shootout, just chalking up the kills both dead and undead!

Looking at the promo for the second half of the season it looks like we will be jumping around all over the place following the splintered mini groups.

bad place yea loved it when Mitch jumped out of the tank and turns around to find himself in the crosshairs of that dark manifestation of death we all know as Daryl Dixon.

[YT]sw_A-SxULQE[/YT]

bad place yea loved it when Mitch jumped out of the tank and turns around to find himself in the crosshairs of that dark manifestation of death we all know as Daryl Dixon.

I was so glad Mitch didn't get away. I thought he narrowly escaped death jumping out of the exploding tank, and was pissed, and then YAY!

Gung-ho moron. What was he thinking blasting the crap out of their supposed secure new home?

I was so glad Mitch didn't get away. I thought he narrowly escaped death jumping out of the exploding tank, and was pissed, and then YAY!

Gung-ho moron. What was he thinking blasting the crap out of their supposed secure new home?

Yeah, he really got what he deserved. That actor was on The Black Donnellys and I hated him there too. He's great at playing an unlikeable dukeebag.

Someone should replace "Leave" with "Die" haha
timetoleave.jpg

By my calculations, if they keep with the 16 episode seasons, the 100th episode of the series will be the eighth season premiere. In that case, I hope the poster/teaser image for that season is reminiscent of this image...

tumblr_m2dyl6MWse1qanj2to1_500.jpg

I'm not surprised and of course we're only seeing Darabont's side of the claim but if it's valid it really does not surprise me given what I've read of AMC's executive ****ing over of the cast and crews on their shows.

Yeah I would assume there's some truth to that lawsuit but probably not all truth and as for that last comment Haha leaving us fans without his creative talent? Ummmm no. The show is great without him and looking at Mob City which is terrible, eh don't miss him one bit.

Yeah I would assume there's some truth to that lawsuit but probably not all truth and as for that last comment Haha leaving us fans without his creative talent? Ummmm no. The show is great without him and looking at Mob City which is terrible, eh don't miss him one bit.

The show has been solid. But it was at it's best with Darabont. Season 2 had some major issues. Like dragging out a plot that should have been finished in half a season instead of a whole one.

You realize he was still in charge for a good portion of that season, yes?

You realize he was still in charge for a good portion of that season, yes?

About half. But he was severely limited by his budget actually being cut from the first season (despite having to more than double his episodes) and the producers telling him that wanted him to do more indoor shots and to cut back on the outdoor scenes because interiors are cheaper and easier to film.

So his creativity was severely hampered. I would have been very interested to see what S2 would have been had Darabont stayed around and not had severe limitations on what he could do.

Probably would have been relatively the same. The budget restrictions are a shame. I'm not saying he was bad by any stretch just saying I don't miss him or his creativity because the show is pretty dang good now and actually I consider season 1 to be the weakest. I know I'm in the minority but I really liked season 2. 3 is still easily the best though and 4 looks to top it.

Good for him, sue AMC. They are beyond money hungry. To bad they actually own the show.

Kirkman says don't expect Negan in Season 4 but they do plan to include him eventually.

tumblr_mxr435k3Z01szjns8o1_500.jpg

****ing Rick... this is why you lose. :o

Those aren't really comparable situations. P-Gov had Santa hostage, FFS!

"However, we’ve got a pretty good indication of which cast member will be dying, and let’s just say it will be a real shocker,” they add. “If what we believe is correct, then one of the main cast members who has not been killed in the comic book series will die during Season 4."

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead/articles/2013-12-29-season-4-spoilers-daryls-own

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/12/28/the-walking-dead-five-spoilers-for-the-rest-of-season-4/

I wonder if this ties in with what Andy said recently: "There are two episodes that I absolutely adore in the back eight, one of which I think is going to be the most controversial episode that we've probably ever been involved in, and that's saying something."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/w...-ve-ever-done-is-still-to-come-225753515.html

Alright, get to guessin'.

The Gove-

Daryl would be the most obvious choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"