The Walking Dead - Part 1

Those were the most intense couple of pages I've read in a long time. Only Negan can save the day now!

Damn that issue was crazy. It also marks the end for compendium 3. Pumped for that to come out. And excited for what is to come now next.

Great issue with a sad and shocking ending.

I'm looking back at the first Compendium right now. It really is incredible how much better Charlie Adlard has gotten as an artist in the years since he started on the book.

Which isn't to say he was bad to begin with or anything, but... boy, it was rough looking compared to now.

I hope I am not bumping this thread and there is another one... I thought more people read the comics lol... new issue just came out

Maaaaan, that issue 167 hit me hard.. Screw you TWD. :csad:

RIP Andrea. None of the other deaths have gotten me like hers, she was one of the best characters in the series. I was in denial until the last minute thinking there was going to be some way out of it for her. Robert Kirkman even wrote a letter at the end of the issue apologizing for writing it the way he did. This is gonna be a tough one.

In issue #170 I noticed (and only me and maybe a few other locals here probably care) my city was featured in the newest issue of Walking Dead. There is 2 page spread of Michonne and Eugene riding into downtown Pittsburgh. Which I thought was a nice tribute to George Romero who recently passed away.

RoOD79A.jpg

Dang, this thread died early, not even a mention of the ending of the book in here. Unless it all ended up in the TV show forum. :funny:

Has anybody read the new Negan one-shot yet? Worth a read?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"