The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Seaosn 4 Episode 9 Discussion Thread

His name is worm food now. *finger snap*

tumblr_msrnsjcIjN1sfirr4o1_250.gif

Whatever you say. :o

Dear god, Michonne is having all kinds of issues tonight.

I wish someone hits Carl upside the head with a bat

Shut yo face Carl,about to take off my belt!!

He's doing this because he's terrified Rick is going to die, and he's trying to act like he doesn't care. Am I the only one who remembers this from the comic?

Wow Carl is cold now. He might be fine if his dad Rick died? Wow....

Wow Carl is cold now. He might be fine if his dad Rick died? Wow....

He's not. He's trying to act like he is. He broke down crying and begging him not to leave him alone by the end.

He's doing this because he's terrified Rick is going to die, and he's trying to act like he doesn't care. Am I the only one who remembers this from the comic?

Kinda I stopped reading the walking dead comics a while ago. But I am thinking about starting up again.

Okay it happened in the comics..so what?,all should be forgiven and automatic mean it's good?

It's all about the feels :up:

Okay it happened in the comics..so what?,all should be forgiven and automatic mean it's good?

He's not being a brat. The kid is ****ing terrified. He's talking like that because he's pretending he doesn't care. It was obvious in the comics and it is here as well.

hah! Door wins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"