The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 6 "Live Bait"

I just wanna see next episode to get some sense of where they're going with Governor this season.

Also, is anyone else wondering if they're going to combine the Governor with a Negan a bit?

I hope not. Negan has been a real treat in that he's a threatening villain who's quite distinct in personality from The Governor. I hope they save him to be a later season's Big Bad.

Some interesting tidbits from a TV Guide interview with Morrissey about The Governor.

The one thing about what happened to him in Episode 16 is that it wasn't a premeditated act. A red mist came over him, and he went into a blackout. That's where that terrible violence came from, a very dark, deep place inside of him. We see at the end of Season 3 that he's not happy about that. That's a very troubling discovery about himself that he can commit that kind of madness and has that capability. We pick up there. We pick up with a man dealing with the knowledge that he can be that destructive, and that's a difficult place to be.

But I think there's an element of him trying to reinvent himself into a person that is good, a person that has humanity and is of value and worth. The battle that he will have is whether he can achieve that or not because he knows he's capable of violence.

What will happen in Episodes 6 and 7 is an emergence of a character that is different. It's a character that is possibly trying to get away from all those feelings of revenge and those feelings of destruction.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Walking-Dead-David-Morrissey-1073505.aspx?et=watchlist-notification&lt=news

While I do like the three-dimensionality with which Morrissey plays The Governor, I'm not sure I want him to go too far toward this "trying to be a good guy" inner conflict.

These ladies & kid are gonna have a bad ending I am thinking

Yep at least I never confused anybody with mine lol

Go away, ETM. :o

But, to answer your question, yes this is the thread. :oldrazz:

Ha!! Governor's a pirate!! Funny moment for him.

So far this episode is kinda dull. I know it's a character centric episode dealing with the Governor, which is cool but there needs to be something to help give it some juice.

The Governor bludgeoning an old man walker in front of his horrified daughters and granddaughter isn't enough juice for you? :o

No because Bob is still alive & hes the traitor & mole god damn it

Govenor is a beast! Kills like 4 zombies barehanded and literately ripped ones throat out!

So how many Governor only episodes are we getting ?

Well from the looks of it, the next episode or two is gonna solely follow the Governor. I want to see the fallout from Rick letting Daryl and Tyreese that Caryol killed Karen and David and he kicked her out.

Well from the looks of it, the next episode or two is gonna solely follow the Governor. I want to see the fallout from Rick letting Daryl and Tyreese that Caryol killed Karen and David and he kicked her out.

That story can wait, the Governor is trying to redeem himself.

Knowing the show they will probably just delay Rick telling Daryl by The Ruiner showing up

damn the show for making me care and root for the gov for brief moments through out the night. :argh::argh::argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"