The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 10 "The Next World" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Kane52630, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Kane52630

Kane52630 TURBO MAN USER

2. The Joker

The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

In the comic it's Andrea and Rick who end up together when they're in Alexandria. They've obviously given that to Michonne here.

3. Lantern Venom

Lantern Venom Lego SUCKS

Andrew is one lucky dog.

4. Great Cthulhu

Great Cthulhu Registered

I was half expecting Eugene to be watching Rick and Michonne, was surprised when Jesus caught them.

5. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

Well at least Rick got over his lust for Jessie.

6. Sawyer

Sawyer High King

Well they obviously couldn't give it to the three-season-old corpse. :o

7. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

The writers didn't put much thought into the walker Deanna subplot. When we last saw Deanna she was dying from the fever and was swarmed with walkers. There should've been nothing but bones left of her remains. The walkers found her inedible or something? So then walker Deanna lurked the woods for two months and somehow managed to leave the ASZ unnoticed? :huh:

8. Sawyer

Sawyer High King

9. kvz5

kvz5 HBIC

Jesus' introduction was awesome. What an escape artist! Loved the Rick/Daryl adventures as well. Those two definitely lost some brain cells through time. There was a lot dumb done by those two. :funny:

Happy that Richonne finally happened as well. It's about time. I actually thought they will just imply that they've been hooking up in the first few scenes. Like, I thought he'd kiss her as if it's been happing before already before he left. Let's just hope that doesn't foreshadow her dying.

I'm so loving all the Jesus/Richonne jokes that came out of this episode. :lmao:

10. The Joker

The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

Maybe Michonne is a rebound :o

You're not thinking outside the box. This is the one show where they absolutely could have done that. This is The Walking Dead where corpses can live, and even make out with the living;

[​IMG]

:woot:

#60 The Joker, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  11. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

The Walking Dead Benny Hill style

[YT]-ySKNzi1bLM[/YT]

12. Sawyer

Sawyer High King

13. Zatanna

Zatanna Mistress of Magic

Honestly? I never saw this sexual tension that people have been talking about. I didn't think there was much hinting of feelings on Rick's end. Michonne? I don't know maybe? I don't think I care either way though as long as this doesn't change the dynamics of the group.

14. AVEITWITHJAMON

AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Really enjoyed the episode. Laughed out loud a few times, especially in the Rick/ Daryl scenes like Rick swerving the car so Jesus' head when onto Daryl's shoulder :hehe:.

Liked all of the lighter moments though, I think it may be the last happyness we get for a while. Jesus looks a very interesting character.

15. 4thWallBreaker

4thWallBreaker Registered

Enjoyed the episode. Surprised more people haven't crapped on it and called it filler or something.

Can't wait for Jesus' reveal. Though I know what it is, it'll still be cool.

16. tzarinna

tzarinna Mamochka

I felt like such a creeper whispering, yes, do it, to Rick and Michonne. But hot damn, I'm glad they got it on!

Loved watching Rick and Daryl on their run, knowing their good buds outside of the show really shows through. Cutie pies.

Why does Jesus have to be so damn foxy? It's nice to have more eye candy.

17. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

SPOILER ALERT: The Walking Dead Episode 610 Flashback

[YT]TRaCU4owLOY[/YT]

18. BestGirl

BestGirl Reluctantly following Vought's orders

Thieving Ninja Jesus was incredible and Rick and Michonne moving into a new phase of their relationship was sweet. The rest of the episode was terrible. I for the life of me cannot understand why these people want the "privilege" of killing their zombified loved ones.

19. pr0xyt0xin

pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

Jesus was cool.

But these first couple episodes aren't as strong as the rest of season 6 has been imo. Where the F is Negan?

20. Drizzle

Drizzle I'm gonna get real weird with it

Seriously? I thought these two new episodes were way better than the first half save for the second episode when the Wolves attacked. There was way too much stalling around in the first half, especially towards the end of the stretch.

In regards to Negan, it's been confirmed that [BLACKOUT]he isn't showing up until the season finale.[/BLACKOUT]

21. Kane52630

Kane52630 TURBO MAN USER

I had a feeling they were gonna do that.

22. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

This gif perfectly sums up how I felt about that tractor trailer (with the food and supplies ) sinking in that lake.

[​IMG]

What a waste.

23. tzarinna

tzarinna Mamochka

The whole time, I was like take the damn box truck home, no detour!

24. Heamic32

Heamic32 Registered

This episode was amazing!! It definitely tops up there with one of my favorite episodes. I liked it because it was funny, something TWD doesn't do often enough. I have read the comics, and Jesus is my favorite character from the comics, so I'm very excited that we have finally seen him in the TV show!

25. Man in the Suit

Man in the Suit Greeting

I can't believe there are people that say they didn't see "Richonne" being a thing and always saw them as a brother/sister relationship, and that it came out of nowhere. What show have they been watching?! Rick always checks looks Michonne up and down and then looks away like he's not. The only time he didn't look away was in episode 6x07.

Yeah, no. Jessie came out of nowhere. But it worked out alright for me because was Ghost Lori Redux. Jessie is dresses like Lori; she wears a similar shirt as Lori did when Rick reunited with her in season 1. The Rick/Jessie garage kiss looked just when Rick was kissing Ghost Lori outside the prison in season 3, and he was totally dead-eyed in that scene and he was around Jessie. Jessie says to Rick, "Tell me there's more..." right before he kisses her and "Tell me..." is something Lori used to say. Rick never took his ring off, and never even tried to sleep with her. He was still in survival mode and tried to use that mentality to revert back to his normal life. He was a mess.