The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

It is all about money. These buyers know that there are people out there that will pay the money and they are not willing to help out others. The lowest 'Buy It Now' for Warbird is $14.99 and the lowest Kitty is $12.99. That is not including the $7, $8 or $9 + some sellers are charing for shipping.

I got 7 of the 10 figs from people on the boards.. Their kindness overwhelms me :) I only need war bird kitty pryde and AoA wolverine regular now :D

spideyboy_1111 said:
walmart never hurt me.. so i have no reason to avoid it

Actually, yes, yes they do hurt you. They hurt you finicially by costing millions of dollars in taxes.

also... walmart has kick ass movie prices... right after x-mas i bought season 1 of smallville for $5! !!!!

SsM said:
I got 7 of the 10 figs from people on the boards.. Their kindness overwhelms me :) I only need war bird kitty pryde and AoA wolverine regular now :D
:( wish people would be kind to me :(

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Actually, yes, yes they do hurt you. They hurt you finicially by costing millions of dollars in taxes.
meh.. saved me over 30 bucks on smallville ;) and saved me alot more for other movies... walmart and target rock!

spideyboy_1111 said:
meh.. saved me over 30 bucks on smallville ;) and saved me alot more for other movies... walmart and target rock!

Target yes, Wal-Mart no! Seriously, they are horrible. I'm not joking. The only company (major) well more like an industry (diamonds) that is worse or probably worse that operates on a global scale like Wal-Mart is the diamond trade.

I understand saving money, believe me I do and finding figures is hard. But seriously I wouldn't be saying anything if Wal-Mart was/is not the lowest form of scum on this planet as a company.

I know it's something small and little, but honestly I will never even step foot into a Wal-Mart store again.

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Target yes, Wal-Mart no! Seriously, they are horrible. I'm not joking. The only company (major) well more like an industry (diamonds) that is worse or probably worse that operates on a global scale like Wal-Mart is the diamond trade.

I understand saving money, believe me I do and finding figures is hard. But seriously I wouldn't be saying anything if Wal-Mart was/is not the lowest form of scum on this planet as a company.

I know it's something small and little, but honestly I will never even step foot into a Wal-Mart store again.
you might not but nothing your going to say is going to stop me. its not like i shop there for anything other then figs and movies anyway

What bad experience from walmart has got your panties in a bunch???

ugh. Water gun toys :/ They had a brand new shipment of them when I walked in today :p

Iron man Is one of my top three favorite marvel characters.... It would be blashphemous to buy something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"