The Walmart Marvel Legends/Twin Packs Thread

I'd bemore than glad to swap Red Skulls SHT. I can repaint the teeth anyway. Your call.

As for the sword i found it. Thanks for putting it in the MFF box were it wouldn't get lost.

FTB.. ANSAH THAH QUESTION!!! you did want variant daredevil right?

no. I didnt see your reply.. sorry ;x I wanted to make sure I got you the right one.

You did bro. Thanks a ton. SHT was actually gonna get me one but he said the one he saw was messed up. As in the figures had sloppy paint apps.

The one I got looks good. But the package its in is greasy.... like real slippery :x

Thats fine. Feel free to take them out and check out for yourself.

The Giantman BAF seems a bit wobbly too.. I dont have all of the pieces assembled But he seems a tad unstable 0.o

He is a lil wobbly. One of mine has a hip thats a tad wobbly. But he can still stand pretty good. The Giant Man BAF is only outdone by the Sentinel IMO. He's pretty damn cool.

yeah.. the coloring on the lower leg is different from the foot :/ only slightly but its still different.

Yeah. One of my boots is kinda different from the leg aswell. The blue is off a bit.

The right leg? cuz thats the one which is diff on mine.. I dont have the left leg yet so we will see :p I have the left leg.. But I dont want to open the MOC figs since I have some loose ones coming in the mail today probably.. I'm gunna go back today and get another thor and another warbird. They dont seem to be selling as fast here as they were up north.

I've pretty much cleaned out the display so far :p It was full when I got to it. We'll see what they have left when I go back. I have an extra thor so if Spideyboy's ,mom doesnt find the figs for him I'm gunna send it tohim. if She does I'm gunna keep it.

I'm so glad I didnt buy them online :x

SpiderHulkThing said:
later guys. going go watch sky captian and the world of tomorrow or whatever the hell it is. i'll let you know when i get that twopack. oh and spideyboy, is it cool if i send Bat that hulk/leader pack? i'll hold on to it for you if you want since i dont want to break my promise, but make sure you think you can get me something of value later on. and FTB if he wants me to hold on to them, then you'd have first dibs if he finds them beforehand. later guys.
lol bud u gotta tell me what you want to be able to find somethin u want :p haha i asked ya but ya never said ne thing ... lol pm it to me

Man.. Noone but me is buying these figs from the display at the wm by my house :x

i'd consider that a good thing. I went to WM to get a MO and i went to see if they had WM figs. they didn't. good thing i got my fix.

yeah... maybe.. But ive bought like 38 of them so far.. including two packs :x So... Enough is enough.. The masterworks/boxsets havent sold any :x

So they still have the WML? Any Warbirds or Sentrys? Variant Sentry?

The damn display has shown up here at my WM. Its been there atleast a day because the WM side has been picked clean. All thats left is a couple Thors, Ant-Mans, Cap Britains and a Sentry (mustard yellow). The boxsets, 2packs and Masterpieces have remained untouched. They are all full. I placed one Young Avengers boxset and the last DCSH Supergirl on layaway. I'm pretty tapped right now on these damn things so I gotta chill. Plus the Ross wave 3 hit me upside my head too last week. Anyway, if anybody needs anything (IE Rough and Spideyboy) lemme know. I'll see what I can get you as far as the 2packs and boxsets are concerned.

Well.. They had a full row of sentry's last time I checked.. Noone but me has bought any of them :p BUt Its been almost two days So i cant honestly tell you.

SHT
FTB
Spideyboy

I'm shipping everyone's stuff out on monday so expect it towards the middle/end of the week depending on where you are.. FTB can probably expect it next day or day after :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"