The "Who Would You Cast Instead" Thread

I feel kind of bad for the actors. They're talented, and maybe they do deserve another chance... but I'd much prefer another cast. Teller, Bell, and Jordan simply don't fit the bill for their respective roles.
It's even sadder for Mara though as we don't even have that stick to beat her with. She was nigh on perfect for the role!

Josh Trank didn't think so. :o

Just give 'em all different MCU roles and get a new cast if a miracle happens and we get a deal. Mara's already been in the MCU, but they could always bring that (minor) character back or give her a role in the Guardians franchise in full make-up.

I feel kind of bad for the actors. They're talented, and maybe they do deserve another chance... but I'd much prefer another cast. Teller, Bell, and Jordan simply don't fit the bill for their respective roles.

Eh, they don't need an FF2 to be fine. They'll all have plenty of other work.

nup_150283_1747_wide-214cf302ed8a7f4709d8354ad2dd2595fdb2c932.jpg

jurassic-world-bryce-dallas-howard.jpg

tumblr_nrx5g3ckdN1ur0bino2_540.jpg

It's even sadder for Mara though as we don't even have that stick to beat her with. She was nigh on perfect for the role!

I don't think she was perfect for the role...BUT, I certainly don't blame her for that.

Alice Eve will always be my #1 choice for Sue.

Alice Eve and AJ Cook have been my 2 top choices since this movie was starting...I think Kate Mara is an excellent actress, she was just never Sue Storm for me.

Alice Eve and AJ Cook have been my 2 top choices since this movie was starting...I think Kate Mara is an excellent actress, she was just never Sue Storm for me.

:up: If we just hypothetically said: "What Marvel character should Alice Eve play?", Sue would be the obvious choice, wouldn't she?

I just hope there are people at Marvel right now thinking about upcoming films and considering it as something that could actually happen.

:up: If we just hypothetically said: "What Marvel character should Alice Eve play?", Sue would be the obvious choice, wouldn't she?

I just hope there are people at Marvel right now thinking about upcoming films and considering it as something that could actually happen.

Oh definitely...

Definitely. I'm not really feeling her as Captain Marvel.

Reed Richards: Billy Crudup/Jim Caviezel
Susan Storm: Alice Eve/Jennifer Morrison
Ben Grimm: Joe Manganiello
Johnny Storm: Logan Lerman/Dylan O'Brien

He might be a bit old for the part, but I like Mikael Persbrandt as Doom.

His talent was completely wasted in the Hobbit films, but he's done great work in foreign films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"