The Wolverine The Wolverine merchandise

merbass

Civilian
Reaction score
I think action figures were announced a few weeks ago. Can anyone post pictures or opinions on the toys ?

The pics look comic related, not movie
compare the silver samurai armor to that set pic from a while back, and theyre quite different

The pics look comic related, not movie
compare the silver samurai armor to that set pic from a while back, and theyre quite different

Its not even confirmed if it was SS on the set pic and we only saw his back.

It will be a shame if the action figures are not based on the movie.

This seven-inch action figure, due out this fall, depicts Wolverine in a look straight out of the film and features 16 points of articulation as well as interchangeable hands and heads, sculpted by Gentle Giant! The figure comes with a detailed display base in display-ready Select packaging, with the movie art on the shelf reference panel. Visit http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/ for more.
Wolverine-DST-2.jpg

Wolverine-DST-1.jpg

http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2013/03/12/the-wolverine-marvel-select-figure-from-diamond-select-toys

Nice to see some merchandise is on the way. I hope they make a tie-in video game like the last one, I thought it was great.

Nice to see some merchandise is on the way. I hope they make a tie-in video game like the last one, I thought it was great.

same

the video game itself had a better story than the actual movie

that game was friggin awesome
best movie related video game everrrr. (mainly cuz it started out non-movie-related)
I wish theyd make a new one, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be happening

Really? :( They should. Ninjas are the best beat-em-up video game guys...

Exactly, basically the last game but with ninjas and a cool boss fight with Silver Samurai etc. Shame it doesn't seem to be happening.

I guess marvel wants to promate The Wolverine unlike first Class.Remember Fox only has the film rights.Animation as well as merchandising stays with them.

I guess marvel wants to promate The Wolverine unlike first Class.Remember Fox only has the film rights.Animation as well as merchandising stays with them.

What?

So are you saying that tie-in merchandising doesn't come from FOX?

It must be a pretty complicated set up involving Fox, Marvel and Diamond Select Toys I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"