Days of Future Past The Official X-men First Class Merchandise thread

merbass

Civilian
Reaction score
IMG00802-20110210-2128.jpg

I would like to fill my X-men action figures collection with the new X-men movie. I hope this is not too early to create the thread, so the fan of merchandise could discuss or even "suggest" some idea to Fox.

I would love to see the return of 6" figures. Origins had disappointing figures !

Him and X3 Jean Grey are in the box on the way to me from USA.

X1 Storm 9" is awesome with the hair and cape flying everywhere !

Seeing the trailer, I can't wait to see what the new merchandise will be like !

I hope they release their uniforms as costumes, wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those yellow/navy jumpsuits.

I had every figure from X1.

I had Jean with that bag of sand called Sen.Kelly, Toad and Wolverine from X1 and 12'' Nightcrawler and Wolverine from X2 Which I still have somewhere :)

I hope they release non-mutated version of Raven, with perhaps Mystique skin to put on ( like how Mystique figure had Logan skin for X1 figure )

I cant wait. I hope there are varieties in size etc.

I had every figure from X1.

Same here. I remember going to Toys R Us and purchasing every figure. I even got the Toys R Us exclusive comic-book.

hoping they do some figures, i'd love some hellfire club figures :D

I had Jean with that bag of sand called Sen.Kelly, Toad and Wolverine from X1 and 12'' Nightcrawler and Wolverine from X2 Which I still have somewhere :)

I still have my 12" Nightcrawler too. It's a very cool figure :up:

i've never understood the appeal of minimates

Neither have I. Not into toys but when I decide to grace my shelves with a select handful of characters that I love, I get Hot Toys 1/6 12" figures.

They had a Wolverine for Origins so it will be interesting to see what they have for this movie. The only Hot Toys figures I own are the Iron Man Mark IV and Spider-Man which is coming in the summer. I would love a Magneto figure as he and Ock are my favorite villains.

Minimates are funny, but I guess they are collectible to some people. I wish for 6 inch figure, so they can be displayed with my X1 and X2 collection. Shame we never got Lady Deathstrike or Kitty Pryde.

I used to see this custom made X-men figures. Anyone still have website ?

i've never understood the appeal of minimates
Well, I've never understood the appeal of a lot of things, so it's just a matter of taste.
I like mini-things. Like Playmobil; it's the greatest collection of toys that ever existed in the story of mankind! :awesome:

i'd love it if they made a x-men trilogy set like they did with spiderman
throw in orgins and first class aswell

I love my Minimates. They don't take up much room, they are on wave 40 so the character selection is huge. And AOA Blink is in the next wave. Now I'm wishing they would get around to making a Squirrel Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"