Days of Future Past The Official X-men First Class Merchandise thread

Magneto would be first as he a more popular character.
It would be wrong to single out one of the protagonists, but maybe it's just me. As much as Vaughn or the writers want us to believe, First Class is not Magneto - Origins. And McAvoy's performance is turning Charles Xavier into a very popular character as well, when he was perhaps the least popular in the first trilogy. It tells you a lot about his power as an actor.

I want my Xavier figure for, like, tomorrow. :awesome:

It has nothing to do with their performance. It's about the fan base that the characters have and how visually appealing they are.
Not only that but a Fassbender head sculpt is wanted by a lot of 1:6 collectors so they can create a 1:6 collectible based on his character from Inglorious B.

I reiterate it has nothing to with the film who gets made first, you would just get more for your cash with Mags in regards to accessories.

Whatever, I just want my Xavier, thank you very much. I'm "fan base" too and he's quite visually appealing to me. :o

Yep! 1:6 scale figures, so not really action figures.

All characters keyrings with photos available now... :hrt::hrt::hrt:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220797161055&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

xmenpic3.jpg

xmenpic2.jpg
/
xmenpic1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220797161055&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Are they coming out with toys are do they already have some somewhere? Sorry if this has been asked? Not like I'm buying just wondering.

erm, no ta.

Can you make me a fridge magnet that die cut to magneto that will attract submarines to my fridge by the power of magnetism?

If so you has deal.

So whatever happened to Hot Toys or the production has been stopped ?

It took around 6 months from the announcement of Captain America from hot toys to the reveal. Collectors are still waiting for them to reveal Batman 1989 & their Avatar license, it could be a while before we see X men.

Has there been any update on the Activision computer game that was announced... with the movie been and gone now, I would have expected something by now?

Was it scrapped :( Or is it common for movie based games to come out after the movie has eft theatres etc?

I think the only merchandise we can hope for is character keyrings by Isaac !

Has there been any update on the Activision computer game that was announced... with the movie been and gone now, I would have expected something by now?

Was it scrapped :( Or is it common for movie based games to come out after the movie has eft theatres etc?

I only heard about the game from the few posters here who said there was going to be one......I never found anything anywhere else with regards to a first class game, I did quite a few searches...

...Pretty sure whoever brought it up maybe-probably-most likely got confused w/X-Men Destiny......or was messing w/us...

about the keychains magnets...thought we couldn't post links like that (ebay?) or am i wrong?

The game was definitely scrapped because they didn't release any more news about it.

I only heard about the game from the few posters here who said there was going to be one......I never found anything anywhere else with regards to a first class game, I did quite a few searches...

...Pretty sure whoever brought it up maybe-probably-most likely got confused w/X-Men Destiny......or was messing w/us...?

i brought it up, there was an announcement at some convention
but alas there wasn't any futher info on it, so i'm guessing it got cancelled or it never happened in the first case

to bad we never ggot any after id love an emma tho we r getting a hot toys but i doubt well see any emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"