The Worst Movie Characters of All Time

The mute girl in Terminator Salvation. Just... why?

The mute girl in Terminator Salvation. Just... why?

Not as bad as the kids in Beyond Thunderdome who, despite having been separated from the rest of the human race at an extremely young age, manage to fit all manner of common cursewords into their broken, annoying-as-f**k dialect.

what?

my friends and i were dying from laughing so hard. he was very funny.

Well, I respect diversity of taste. Still:

"COH-BEN, COH-BEN COH-BEN! COH-BEN, MAH MAN! COH-BEN, COH-BEN COH-BEN! COH-BEN, MAH MAN!(Squeal)"

Honestly, I could withstand him as an effeminate ladykiller(?) with terrible fashion sense. But when the action started and he started doing the "scared crapless" routine, that just took me off the whole thing.

Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies. Great character in the book, but the mediocre scripts and direction, along with Rupert Grint's questionable acting ability, dumb the character down to the point where I wish he'd get beaten to death with a damned broomstick.

Jango Fett and young Boba Fett in the Star Wars prequels. "Attention Star Wars fans: Boba Fett is one of the most intriguing and popular characters in the Star Wars universe... until now."

Also, General Grievous from Revenge of the S**t.

Jigsaw and his stupid brother in Punisher: War Zone

Last edited:
Rachel served a better purpose in TDK. Without her, the tradgedy of Dent wouldn't of been as effective. Think about it.

They could have introduced his wife Gilda Dent for the sake of his tragedy.

Xavier in X3. That would be like making a movie about Martin Luther King calling Barack Obama an idiot and forcing Michael Jackson to turn himself white.

Why did they have to ruin the character of Xavier??? Why did they have to give him the role that Mastermind had in the comics??? :cmad:

Last edited:
Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies. Great character in the book, but the mediocre scripts and direction, along with Rupert Grint's questionable acting ability, dumb the character down to the point where I wish he'd get beated to death with a damned broomstick.

Jango Fett and young Boba Fett in the Star Wars prequels. "Attention Star Wars fans: Boba Fett is one of the most intriguing and popular characters in the Star Wars universe... until now."

Also, General Grievous from Revenge of the S**t.

Jigsaw and his stupid brother in Punisher: War Zone

:up:

They could have introduced his wife Gilda Dent for the sake of his tragedy.

Why did they have to ruin the character of Xavier??? Why did they have to give him the role that Mastermind had in the comics??? :cmad:

Nope. He was going to get married to her. In a city this bad, with his position, you would think he could never be happy. Things seem to go his way. He meets a woman who shares his ideals and love eachother who are about to get married and then that is taken all away.

Jar Jar Binks-All Star Wars prequels, video games, and cartoons.

Vicky Vail-Batman 89

Wilhelmina 'Willie' Scott-Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom

Delores-lethal weapon 3

'Mac' George Michale and Professor Oxley-Indiana Jones 4

Mr. Freeze-Batman and Robin

Judy Witwicky and Glen Whitmann-Transformers

Dr. Janosz Poha-Ghostbusters 2

Lt. Ilia-Star Trek the motion picture

Bambi, Thumper, Mr. Kidd, and Mr. Wint-JAmes Bond Diamonds are Forever

Jinx-Die another Day

Leslie Zevo, Alsatia Zevo, and Gwen Tyler-Toys

Dr. Mittenhand-Leprechaun 4

Shao Kahn-Mortal Kombat Annihilation

Honerable mentions

Jean Grey and Professor X-X-Men 3

George Clooney's Batman in Batman and Robin

Shao Kahn-Mortal Kombat Annihilation

Good one. Man, even though the first Mortal Kombat movie was pretty bad, it was still a lot of fun at the time and when Shao Khan shows up at the end, it left me pretty pumped for the sequel. But MK:A was terrible, and SK was the worst part. Also, the Motocross cyborg ninja was pretty damned stupid too.

Nope. He was going to get married to her. In a city this bad, with his position, you would think he could never be happy. Things seem to go his way. He meets a woman who shares his ideals and love eachother who are about to get married and then that is taken all away.

What I meant was that if the Rachel Dawes was not created by Nolan, I think Nolan would have killed off his fiance Gilda in the TDK explosion. So, Nolan could still find another way of making Harvey Dent's tragedy still effective, even without the Rachel Dawes character.

Paul Blart, Mall Cop - just awful.

Moon Bloodgood's character in Terminator Salvation - just worthless eye candy

Kull the Conquerer (Kevin Sorbo as anything = massive fail)

Malak the thief in Conan the Destroyer

The old couple in XO:W.
Jar Jar Binks.
The annoying passenger to the armored car holding Dent in TDK "Okay that's not good." Crap for comic relief...
Willy in Temple of Doom. Spielberg's girlfriend at the time is what I heard...
TX in Terminator 3. Terriblely hot, terribely awful...
Paxton in Aliens...hate his over-the-top antics but alot of people love it.
Justin Long in Diehard 4.
Merry and Pipin in LOTR.
Will's love interest in Men in Black.
Winona Ryder's android in Alien Ressurection.
The Keymaster in Matrix 2 and 3.

T
Willy in Temple of Doom. Spielberg's girlfriend at the time is what I heard...

Well, yeah, and now she's his wife.

I do want to throat punch her but she was supposed to be an annoying *****, so she played her part well I guess.

Shia LaBeouf in Transformers and Indy 4

Those two kids in War of the Worlds

The cop that Ruben Blades plays in One Upon a Time in Mexico. Loved the movie, but there were just TOO many characters in it and this guy was by far the least interesting. His entire role in the movie was worthless. You could have completely removed the character and lost nothing from the plot.

The cop that Ruben Blades plays in One Upon a Time in Mexico. Loved the movie, but there were just TOO many characters in it and this guy was by far the least interesting. His entire role in the movie was worthless. You could have completely removed the character and lost nothing from the plot.

Haha agreed. He had nothing against Johnny Depp and Antonio Banderas

All characters from the Transformer movie :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"