The Wrestling Thread Can't Stop Doing The Fan...dan...go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness though, it was probably getting expensive for the WWE to keep bringing in a professional dancer to work with Fandango in every city they visited. The lady that I imagine you're all thinking of, she's likely an actual ballroom dancer and isn't really interested in a WWE contract.

Yeah, hence why we never even got a name. They knew she wouldn't be someone they could use for the physical in ring stuff.

YAY! AJ wins!!!!

Thank you Cameraman for that wonderful shot of AJ leaving the ring!!!!

And I'm done for the night. Don't care about the WWE's latest ploy to make Cena look like the second coming.

AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brodus Clay in the same film with Michelle Williams??? Wow.

Random thought: I still find it funny that people want a John Cena heel turn when we already despise the character as it is. I'm rooting for Ryback in this feud and I don't even like him!

Perfect way for AJ to win that match. :D

Mick Foley confronts Ryback, didn't they do that exact same thing when they turned punk heel?

Yep, they always need to wheel out sympathy surrogates for Cena in these type of feuds.

In all fairness though, it was probably getting expensive for the WWE to keep bringing in a professional dancer to work with Fandango in every city they visited. The lady that I imagine you're all thinking of, she's likely an actual ballroom dancer and isn't really interested in a WWE contract.

They spent a lot of money renting a flash motor every week for Del Rio, I'd have thought for TV appearances at least it was worth hiring the real thing.

Looks like we hit a nerve with Ziggler judging by his latest tweet. :D

Someone tell RyBlow to stop doing that mouthing bullsh** Warrior and Goldberg used to do. It only makes the comparisons even worse.

I wish the Doctor would show up on one of these London shows.

Perfect way for AJ to win that match. :D

Yep, they always need to wheel out sympathy surrogates for Cena in these type of feuds.

It's like "Please love John.....PLEASE! Foley likes him see... SEE!"

Good promo by Ryback. Good heel rebuttal to Mick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"