The Wrestling Thread MUST End In Pinball Or Submission - - - - - Part 222

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that AJ is being put in a longer-term program against Reigns. It means they really like him, and even if he doesn't end up winning the title it will improve his standing on the roster. I'm not saying I 100% love how this program is being booked, but it is intriguing enough for me to look forward to the next episodes of TV to see how it shakes out.

Don't think Balor is showing up on Raw tonight as he posted a picture from New York a few hours ago.

Zayn and Owens was match if the PPV

A number of the matches had weak ass finishes.
YXomkxN.gif

That booty-ooo :ilv:

I very much enjoyed Payback last night. One of the better PPVs I've attended!

I had Owen Hart flashbacks with Enzo. I was pretty freaked out mostly because Big Cass was freaking out. Not to mention the idiotic fans behind me just seemed super amped that thought they seen someone die. The audience was very quiet and I had these grown adults sounding like kids in a toy store, "He's dead!He's dead! Oh man, crazy, he has to be!".:cmad:

Zayn and Owens got the crowd back into it though. Pro wrestling, man. What a trip.

In the immortal words of Y2J: those stupid idiots.

Don't think Balor is showing up on Raw tonight as he posted a picture from New York a few hours ago.

According to the NTX taping results I read:

It seems he's going to be in NXT until the next special in June when he has his rematch with Joe.

Seems Kevin Dunn is handy with photoshop, there this an photo of last nights match with a sign in the crowd saying when it reigns it bores, with the it bores removed.

Damn they are getting desperate

Seems Kevin Dunn is handy with photoshop, there this an photo of last nights match with a sign in the crowd saying when it reigns it bores, with the it bores removed.

Joey Styles runs WWE.com. He gets his marching orders just like everyone else.

this is exactly why roman gets hate wwe has this mind set of you are suppose to like him whats wrong with you lol

13094157_10206764633462338_3157338441419520673_n.jpg

Reigns be like:

[YT]-dJolYw8tnk[/YT]

That long dull dry ass soul sucking segment just to make them co-general managers....

hqdefault.jpg

Because we've never seen that before!

I like the fact that AJ is being put in a longer-term program against Reigns. It means they really like him, and even if he doesn't end up winning the title it will improve his standing on the roster. I'm not saying I 100% love how this program is being booked, but it is intriguing enough for me to look forward to the next episodes of TV to see how it shakes out.

That's why Styles not winning didn't bother me. Unlike Sting, he has time on his side. He'll become WWE Champion later down the road.

Last edited:
Happy birthday to the Rock.

Cannot believe he's already 44.

Happy Birthday to the People's Champion.

:up:

Happy birthday to Dwayne Johnson.

I was thinking this last night but damn, Stephanie is looking good.

The kinder, gentler Stephanie McMahon....

Just came here to say Steph is lookin good tonight. Ok, back into my hole in the ground I go.

Here's what I think give Zayn the IC Title have KO wins MITB.

The Wrestling Thread Is Gonna Stick That Smartphone Where The Sun Doesn't Shine.

Shane & Stephanie Are Now Running The Wrestling Thread

So..............R Truth and Golddust are gay? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity