The Wrestling Thread Saw the End of An Era - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Brock come out with a smile on his face. Hopefully that means he's happy to be back.

He's probably just happy that he got a huge paycheck for a smaller amount of work.

Meh. Lesnar should have stuck with UFC...I guess I just don't get it with the dude. He's a tough dude but he has no charisma.

Nor does he sound like he looks. :oldrazz:

Can Cena, one time, not smile like a goof after he was seriously attacked the week before.

Every time, lol.

I think if there's any way to give Lesnar a chance of getting heel heat against John Cena, it's by having Johnny Ace give him a ringing endorsement.

So Cena/Lesnar happens at ER.I'm really curious to see who goes over.

Meh. Lesnar should have stuck with UFC...I guess I just don't get it with the dude. He's a tough dude but he has no charisma.

Nor does he sound like he looks. :oldrazz:

Brock has a physical presence, plus he looks like a monster.

Oh my, Brock got ***** slapped!

Cena just slapping Lesnar and getting down to it. Best move yet!

WWE Divas Brie and Nikki Bella, seem to be on their way out of the company. The Bella Twins's WWE contracts are coming to an end in a few weeks, according to the Wrestling Observer, and they likely will not renew their deals.

American Icon Autographs president Sean Jacoby claims that the twins’ WWE contracts are set to expire on April 30th and they won’t be re-signing. He adds that he is currently handling their post-WWE bookings including the May 19th autograph session at Frank and Sons in California.

The Bellas have been with WWE since 2007 and made their television debuts in 2008.

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/336024431.php
Not that I'm going to miss them, but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"