In The End, Was The Wrestling Thread Worth It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Daniel Bryan's "Yes Movement" T-Shirt, but I think he'll end up like the man who's imaged he copied: Che Guevara

Which aspect?

OVerthrowing Batista or getting "killed"?

tumblr_mwrmewzMP61rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Yes!:hubba

Funny thing is screwing Bryan over WILL NOT do Vince or his product any favors....The more he screws the guy over the more the audience revolts. Seriously, WWE has tried every form of burial they could on Bryan and it's worked in the opposite way then they intended each time.

Calling it now: Kane or HHH screws Bryan or tell Bryan he isn't fit enough to compete.

You can hear people's mic in the back. I heard Cole tell Matthews to move on and I heard Vince talking too. I hope it's like this all night lol.

Calling it now, Cesaro somehow pulls off a double swing on Orton and Cena.

Calling it now: I will be watching new japan when I get home.

I think Kane will take Christian's spot in the chamber.

Does anyone know if there is a device limit for the network? Or if I get it can I give my buddy the login and stuff? Like netflix?

Cesaro really does need to add the UFO to his moveset in the E.

Funny thing is screwing Bryan over WILL NOT do Vince or his product any favors....The more he screws the guy over the more the audience revolts. Seriously, WWE has tried every form of burial they could on Bryan and it's worked in the opposite way then they intended each time.

I don't think Vince cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back