The Wrestling Thread Saw the End of An Era - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also why is it every time Cena sees Brock the results are always the same.

[YT]Y5Ml4iqs1Ew[/YT]
[YT]7g6K_Wx-cvU[/YT]
[YT]k779CBQA-uc[/YT]
[YT]AeZKdYU3Eyo[/YT]

Which brings us to last night

[YT]WepLkDh5C9M[/YT]

Are they always the same? :cwink:

[YT]l0E0z0oj2gI[/YT]

Are they always the same? ;)

[YT]l0E0z0oj2gI[/YT]

That could tie-in to the story,Brock could say that he was the top guy of the company and had destroyed Cena every time they faced each other and only once did Cena get the upper hand with an FU in a non-match!!

Brock left and Cena soon became the top guy for years as Brock's replacement and is back to get that spot and to destroy Cena once again..Cena will not rise again Brock!!

Si Si Si It's The Wrestling Thread

lol when was this

UTBop.jpg

I hope you're right, my friend. It just wouldn't sit right with me, if it eventually invaded and ruined things like the 'What?' chant has over the years, but instead is met with a very contrasting recpetion and appreciation than to the contempt the 'What?' chan is held in now.

Btw, Current post count = 10,316. :D :up: :oldrazz:

The crowds reception who are interacting live and the response on here to it becoming too often an occurrence would be very different I feel.

Lol I hadn't noticed. :D

Also, if they wanted to surprise people and break a record for the fastest match at Mania, why couldn't have been Show/Cody? Show's knockout punch is already well-known. And his emotion over getting the IC belt would've sold the win. Letting the second world heavyweight title get that treatment was dumb.

That's a great point, Shows WMD is designed for the quick finish and Cody getting beaten in record time would have added to his embarrassment in the theme of the angle.

No way Vince could deny all three of them.

I was hoping JR was going to call the remainder of the matches and thought maybe it had been a colelctive effort by all the main eventers, but alas no. Still Cole has dialed it back a lot lately.

- WWE has pointed out that "Tensai" means disaster in a new article looking at Lord Tensai's debut last night on RAW from Miami.

Speculation is that Lord Tensai will be feuding with WWE Champion CM Punk after John Laurinaitis told Punk that "natural disasters" were headed his way. Laurinaitis made the comment on RAW last night after promising more competition for the WWE Champion.

When news broke last month of Tensai coming to WWE, first reports were that he would be a "henchmen" for Laurinaitis.
Some suggested the natural disaster line was referring to the F-5, but a Punk/Tensai feud seems more likely right now and could be cool.
-- SmackDown ring announcer Lilian Garcia kicked off Sunday's WrestleMania XXVIII pay-per-view event with a stirring rendition of "America the Beautiful." With her performance at the show, she surpasses Aretha Franklin for most musical performances at WrestleMania with three. The WWE Diva took to Twitter to thank fans for their amazing support.

"Reading all ur amazing tweets has literally brought tears to my eyes. U will never know how much it has meant 2 me! Luv u!!" Garcia wrote.
I actually thought Lillian had sang it more times than that at Mania, she sings it really well.

lol when was this

UTBop.jpg

I am wondering who it was aimed at. :funny:

So Tensai's first major feud would be CM Punk?

So for now.....Lesnar vs. Cena and Jericho vs. Punk.

And Orton? He's supposed to be the #3 face.

I'm guessing Orton vs Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan at Extreme Rules. Maybe Kane will get put in there for a fatal 4-way.

i do feel bad for cena he has been busting his ass for 10 years and been carrying the WWE for past 6 years he did'nt have a savage or a warrior like hogan or an austin or hhh like rock did he has carried it all alone

yet 2 guys who have been away from 8 years come back and get more support than a guy who has been their 10 year straight

like cena said he was a wwe superstar when it was'nt cool to be one

I don't feel bad for him yet..Until I see it play out,IF Brock goes over in their feud and Cena goes to mid-cards while Brock goes on a undefeated streak and Rock returns for a WWE title run then yeah I'll feel for him then!!!

In a way I feel bad for Cena and in a way I don't. From recent interviews it sounds like he himself wants to keep his character as is and it needs to be tweeked.

The Wrestling Thread is in the era of People Power

Way to make your brand look good Vince! Cena gets beat in front of the world by the Rock then gets his ass whipped by Lesner. You know that Hogan and Austin would never have allowed this to happen. Cena must have some clout. Put your foot down and say NO!

The Wrestling Thread Shaved It's Back

The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of WWE Hall Of Fame announcer Jim Ross:

"Sad to hear of the passing this morning of WWE HOF'er Chief Jay Strongbow, a beloved member of WWE family. RIP Chief."

jesus i havent seen raw but i missed an entire thread what i miss, what was the reaction to raw, how did nell piss someone off now, are people happy with the idea of a cena/brock feud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"