The Wrestling Thread Saw the End of An Era - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, man. I'm gonna miss Twin Magic. :(

Credit www.PWInsider.com

Scott Steiner responded to Hulk Hogan via Twitter in his unique, colorful way, writing:

"U R a fool Hogan-U n bischoff arrogantly came into Tna n disrespected n sh** on evrybdy bhind closed doors n in the media. U unprofessional mothrf**k'rs attackd AJ,Roode,Angle n Borash n the media,but to attack Angle professionally n personally was bullsh** Which i will address later,YOU,bischoff n pritchard book the show,tell me how u lobbying yurself to get me back,U lying piece of sh**. No believes yur bullsh**,U see money n talent in me really,U also think *****offs son is the future of wrestling F*** U. Yur an idiot,U intro me to yur family n im nice doesn't mean i give a f**k about u N and yur bust-out family. Put yur daughter on the corner n see if she can earn money on her back bcuz she cant sing or dance. U dont know....u dont know who i am and what im capable of..yur creative control wont help u in real life situations"

I stopped reading at "U".

Almost time for more Tensai&Brock..Yay Yay!!

I'm kinda surprised WWE ain't wanting them around longer,I personally don't care for them and IF they stay then whatever and and IF not...BYE!!

Credit www.PWInsider.com

Scott Steiner responded to Hulk Hogan via Twitter in his unique, colorful way, writing:

"U R a fool Hogan-U n bischoff arrogantly came into Tna n disrespected n sh** on evrybdy bhind closed doors n in the media. U unprofessional mothrf**k'rs attackd AJ,Roode,Angle n Borash n the media,but to attack Angle professionally n personally was bullsh** Which i will address later,YOU,bischoff n pritchard book the show,tell me how u lobbying yurself to get me back,U lying piece of sh**. No believes yur bullsh**,U see money n talent in me really,U also think *****offs son is the future of wrestling F*** U. Yur an idiot,U intro me to yur family n im nice doesn't mean i give a f**k about u N and yur bust-out family. Put yur daughter on the corner n see if she can earn money on her back bcuz she cant sing or dance. U dont know....u dont know who i am and what im capable of..yur creative control wont help u in real life situations"

The amount of words underlined red in this is hilarious. I love Scott though. This is great. I wish he would have recorded this on youtube or something.

Triple H and Micheals dont need another feud they had a series of great matches in 02-03.
Triple H Lesnar and The rock were in a triple threat its a older match and not a very good one but its on youtube.

As much as I love the 3 Stooges........

No.

Ugh we are starting off with Laryngitis.

I guess whoever said CM Punk would be defending the wwe championship everyweek on raw is right so far.

You know RAW is in Washington tonight, any chance Batista makes his return tonight?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Also, Three Stooges? SMH.

I've just finished watching a whole load of Dean Ambrose stuff on Youtube, and I must say, he's made me a fan. I have a real good feeling about this guy. Yes, I'd heard his promos were amazing, and having checked them out, they are really compelling and unique. But to me, perhaps an even more promising sign of his potential to be a future breakout star comes with his ringwork. It's a little thing he has that I haven't seen from a wrestler in years: the very way he moves in the ring (the kinda slouchy pacing and wild, swinging arms) is unique and enhances the character. If he was in a game, he'd have to get his own animation. Ironically enough, it's a little thing like this that made Cactus Jack so memorable in the early days.

It's kinda nice to see that there are still guys out there not weaned on the cookie-cutter WWE developmental system who have honed their craft, but who didn't have face-time in ROH and so can still come out of nowhere and surprise me.

If it was the original Three Stooges somehow brought back from the dead...it'd be classic. However, it's the lame remake versions. Too bad Stone Cold isn't around to give Will Sasso another stunner. :oldrazz:

Laryngitis is talking, but I can't understand his words. He sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher to me.

Nice so it looks like we'll start with Brock promo. Hopefully he'll destroy a jobber tonight.

So I try to get back into raw after the rock brought me back n last week Lesnar returns then right out the gate I get 3 wannabe 3 stooges

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"