Sequels The X-force Casting Thread

Booboo Stewart Is playing warpath In DOFP and he may return If Warpath Is In DOFP.Of course this could turn out like Pyro In X2 and Kitty In Last Stand and recast.

It's funny after all these complants on ages of Hugh jackman,Halle Berry,and
Famke Janssen that some want Stephen Lang as cable.Don't be shocked If Fox tries to get the Rock to play Cable.

As for deadpool I may be In minoirty view but since they want to distance theselves from origins they should recast Deadpool.

Well Rob Leifeld started campaigning saying he wants Rock as Cable....so I went ahead and photoshopped an image of Rock as Cable. Best I could anyway

Hey @TheRock I'm throwing Cable out there once again. Marvel doesn't have a character this big left in their catalogue. 5 million copies!

BPL852cCYAAe5gH.jpg:large

Last edited:
I don't want to see Dwayne Johnson as Cable.

But he could definitely be a big draw and this film might perform like G.I. Joe 2 at the box-office.

yeah i would be against that casting dwayne is casting a big name for the sake of it and not because he fits the character

So what? He's also the biggest ****in' badass on the ****in' planet. :woot:

Cool pic!

I definetly see Liam being a great Cable.

i like him i just like lang better due to how big he already is which is perfect for cable
nm0002332.jpg

I'm not too read up on everything but wasn't cable one of the characters marvel studios has access to? Is cable the type of character that can lean both ways like quicksilver?

Definitely Nathan Summers (Cable) should be leader of the team.
Would be good to se Stephen Lang in this role

but if he's too old, and not enough good actor to play main role of the movie, then maybe Gerard Butler

As for the team, we already have in DOFP:
Sunspot

and Warpath.

Boo Boo isn't enough high (180cm) to play Warpath, but let remember Warpath wasn't giant since begin of his first appearance. He was average height in Hellions, he rose later. Boo Boo's father is 194cm height, men rise until 24 y o, Boo Boo is 19 y o, let's hope he will rise 10+ cm in next few years. If yes, and he will bulk up, then he'll be ideal Warpath.

What about other X-Force members? IMO would be perfect for random selection, choose characters from different X-Force rosters.
For sure, there has to be Cable's love Domino. I don't know which actress, but should be famous for this role, maybe Keira Knightley, she played in movie ,,Domino" 8 years ago.

Definitely Deadpool, because we won't see his solo movie. And only Ryan Reynolds in this role, he read comics and really wants to play this character.

There has to be my favorite female mutant Psylocke, but again Mei Melancon,

or if this is alternative timeline so give her in british body, or just recast?

That would be solid team, but would love to see not only original members from X-Force comic, maybe add Bishop. I like this character, and in DOFP he won't have enough time at big screen. Would be good to see this badboy in this badass team. Omar Sy has a potential, and I want to see him in this movie.

Maybe Archangel? But we have to see first Angel to Archangel transformation, made by Apocalypse. That would be reason for Warren and Nathan to cooperate, take revenge on Apocalypse. Talking about villain, before final battle against Apocalypse (best together in crossover with X-Men), they should fight vs Mr. Sinister and Stryfe.
IMO Billy Zane was ideal for Essex 10 years ago

now his bald, but remeber Grammar was bald too. Zane is ideal for villain character.

Dwayne Johnson should be Apocalypse

An early 40 something actor would be ideal for Cable. That actor doesn't have to look really old, the actor just needs to look mature enough to look like an adult. Then give an order to that actor to dye his hair white.

I'd opt for someone like Gary Sinese, Rautger Hauer would be fab but he aint 40 no more.

Infact Hauer looks kinda similar to Cable in a way from his Blade Runner days.

The Rock can be Bishop. Rutger Hauer would have to get back into shape to play Cable.

Omar Sy is Bishop.
If choose different, then Momoa is better choice for Bishop than The Rock.
PS
Rooney Mara is nice choice for Domino too.

The character's name was on the actor chairs that Singer tweeted.

they would probably make the rock look normal through out the film, same thing they are doing with hank in DOFP just so they wont have to get in make up all through out

lets be honest the rock isn't gonna want to sit in make up every day

Last edited:
Beast was blue and furry in X3. Mystique was blue, naked, and scaly for most of the first three movies. I don't see why they wouldn't have Apocalypse look like Apocalypse. The Rock as Apocalypse could work though.

Id would love Fox and the director to bring a spot-on casting, with a rising egyptian actor.

Not only to bring new talent on hollywood but to get someone that would fit the role perfectly!

but I guess some fans love these The Rock and Vin Diesel suggestion for almost all superheroes, lol

Michael Clarke Duncan was good for Apocalypse.
Maybe Tony Todd ( he has ideal voice to play it) if you don't see The Rock in this role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"