The Ye Old to New thread

What dude....I figured that when you read that you would go into a long night of Calling me a Canadian Nazi Bastard Nanner Man.

I dunno man, I just don't feel very comfortable knowing all of you are a bunch of Nazi lovers.

For a guy of my tone its not the thing to do.

Ouch...your actions speak louder than worlds....I am truly hurt.

I'll Save you the trouble...I'll leave...and go read New Thunderbolts Vol2.....Cause I know you couldn't have a clear head if you knew I Was reading Captain America.

I'm sure you get your fill of Red Skull's propoganda you filth. Thats the real reason you get it. ADMIT IT!!!

lol.... who's left for marvel nazi's anyway if they made swarm?

bats whats ur ish? lol... there just figures.. notlike were wearing swatzdicas (sp) (even though those actually are a peaceful buddist sign), or doing the highstep hailing hitler...

Lets see...who's left.....We already got Red Skull and Zemo...WOW Two Nazis...Strucker can be too I guess.

And Besides Swarm we got

Skinhead
BaronBlood
HateMonger (A Clone of Hitler Himself)
Baroness
Geist
Aryan and the other Skulls
Captain Axis

And that's just without going into the WWII era....but if we did you hve got to get a Armless Tiger Man figure.

armlesstig1.jpg

Gog is a Nazi?

I didn't kno that....he's aslo DC

So you know who needs some six inch ML Glory?

Cause I do...These nice folks here need some 6 inch ML Glory.

f7_1_b.JPG

And

well I can't find an image, but the female Vindicator...she was in a two pack with Sassy (Who has been made)....apparently there was never even a five inch Guardian...though I do recall him being an exclusive or something/

ALpha Flight Glory Dammit.

They didn't get a lot of Five Inch Love either though,...but they got some

I say that the Thunderbolts need some figure love.

ya alpha flight and the inhumans need it the most... there not even obscure marvel characters... though i do suspect Black Bolt will be coming within hasbro wave 3 or 4... hes been very prominant in the comics lately and he and medusa imo are very big marvel legends... I would be happy if the only inhumans we ever got were Lock Jaw, Crystal, Medusa and Blackbolt... i'd be pretty content with that...

but Alpha flight is a must... snow bird, puck, northstar (hell he was the first big gay marvel character, and hulkling and wiccan got figures first lol (though there not *******s like he can be) aurora, vindicator, guardian all need to be made... if anyone else should be from that team, it'd be shawman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"