There Were Some Things The Series Didn't Explain

Spider-Girl

Civilian
Reaction score
The first episode didn't really explain where every one came from, like Hawk Girl, Green Lantern or Flash they just kind of showed up. Batman & Superman didn't really need an introduction as much as the others.

They did explain Hawkgirl. She was a spy for Thanagar, unaware that her government intended to invade Earth.

They laid the introduction for Flash in the S:TAS episode, 'Speed Demons'. The same could be said of Green Lantern with 'In Brightest Day'. Although it was the Kyle Rayner version, the premise of the Corps is still the same and applicable to John Stewart. Everyone else's background was touched on in the first JL episode.

Any apparent oversight to the characters you mentioned is because their stories were already part of the DCAU. They didn't take the time to explain why Batman and Superman knew each other, because it was established earlier in the continuity.

They never explained why the Hell Wonder Woman would be attracted to someone as neurotic and self-obsessed as Batman.

It's hard enough to explain the attraction of women in real life. :o

WW is a warrior

but she is also super powerful and very female

she doesn't think too kindly of men

so when she sees this mortal dude he can do almost everything, she gets all hot and bothered

ironmaidenrules said:
WW is a warrior

but she is also super powerful and very female

she doesn't think too kindly of men

so when she sees this mortal dude he can do almost everything, she gets all hot and bothered

LOL:D :D

More than likely he was the only one who ignored her. That always gets the ladies;)

IMO i think diana/wonder women, saw something in batman. like a scared figure that needs healing.

I think it's more of a mutual respect that evolves into something more, eventually.

Well, I doubt Diana's that shallow. Plus, while Bruce's got a nice face, his arms and back are all ****ed up from the years of fighting.

The Question said:
Well, I doubt Diana's that shallow. Plus, while Bruce's got a nice face, his arms and back are all ****ed up from the years of fighting.

The animated version doesn't appear to keep many scars. She also hasn't necessarily seen them if they're there.

Even so, that would be more of a turn-on then a put-off for a warrior like her. Badges of honor, every one o' them scars.

:wolverine

Dr. Fate said:
They never explained why the Hell Wonder Woman would be attracted to someone as neurotic and self-obsessed as Batman.
You must not know any women, if that surprises you.

it's the car...chicks dig the car

WW powerful vagina absorbs all cars and money

it requires something that can sustain it

that something is BATMAN

That's a thought I just don't want to visit......please take it back :p

ironmaidenrules said:
WW powerful vagina absorbs all cars and money

it requires something that can sustain it

that something is BATMAN
I think he'd get crushed in the process, being only human and not meta-human.

Dr. Fate said:

In the comics Batman and Wonder Woman had a breif attraction but now they just hate each other.

Well i chalk it up to superboys punch..........and batmans paranoia.

Anyway back on topic. The only one who really had no real intro was flash. We dont know how he gained his powers. Cause john had a military background and his neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"