• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home "There's No Place Like Home" - Andrew Garfield Returns As Webbverse Spider-Man

You know what would be cool? If they ever introduce Spider-Gwen in the main MCU universe they should have her travel to the Andrew Garfield universe for a team up movie.

If Spider-Gwen makes her debut in live action, than Emma Stone must return, it would be glourious.
I’d be totally up for her getting her own films. Would be amazing to get her as Spider-Gwen!

I’d be totally up for her getting her own films. Would be amazing to get her as Spider-Gwen!

I feel like it would be more likely than Andrew Garfield getting more of his own films, due to branding, while also still allowing Andrew to appear in more films.

Also it would sort of fit in line with what they're doing with Thor: Love and Thunder, by bringing back an old love interest but with superpowers this time.

I feel like it would be more likely than Andrew Garfield getting more of his own films, due to branding, while also still allowing Andrew to appear in more films.

Also it would sort of fit in line with what they're doing with Thor: Love and Thunder, by bringing back an old love interest but with superpowers this time.
Yep, Hulk/She-Hulk also to some extent.

Andrew absolutely killed it; his overall behavior and mannerisms probably fit a suited Spider-Man the best - playful, quippy, casually taking threats in stride. I always thought he was a bit too "cool" as Peter Parker, making it difficult to buy him as a loser type, but in suit he was amazing (pun intended), writing issues aside. No Way Home helped make him a much more likeable and endearing character, and the meta jabs to his films' reputation were done playfully without ever outright putting him down. If he ever comes back, I hope it's because he shows the same enthusiasm for the writing of his character as he did in this film.

As with the trend with legacy hero movies. The lead character should die at the end of their last movie

Holland dies ala Ultimate Spider-man

Garfield and Miles Morales continue the legacy

Andrew Garfield Spider-Man officially on Marvel.com

FHGCfEOVEAMedse

The Amazing Spider-Man | Characters | Marvel

Did anyone think Garfield's line "There's magic here too" seem like foreshadowing for possibly something to come? I don't recall any magic being in the ASM movies? I feel like this could be his version of Peter trying to seek out the multiverse using magic and coming across Tom Hardy's Venom and/or Spider-Gwen. :ebr:

Or an I just reading to much into that line and he was being sarcastic to Ned about magic being in that universe?

Did anyone think Garfield's line "There's magic here too" seem like foreshadowing for possibly something to come? I don't recall any magic being in the ASM movies? I feel like this could be his version of Peter trying to seek out the multiverse using magic and coming across Tom Hardy's Venom and/or Spider-Gwen. :ebr:

Or an I just reading to much into that line and he was being sarcastic to Ned about magic being in that universe?

honestly based where they wanted to take ASM3 I wouldn't be shocked is Andrews world had magic. I mean only hollands world of the 3 had the avengers so anything is possible.

I keep seeing people think that this refers to his universe having magic . but holland said technology was more advance in the MCU . So I took it as Andrew saying that he can’t believe the TeCh in the universe being more advance and also can’t believe the McU has magic too

I keep seeing people think that this refers to his universe having magic . but holland said technology was more advance in the MCU . So I took it as Andrew saying that he can’t believe the TeCh in the universe being more advance and also can’t believe the McU has magic too

That’s exactly how I took it too.

I want ASM3. Go back and finish the trilogy. And cast proper MJ this time now :o

I want ASM3. Go back and finish the trilogy. And cast proper MJ this time now :o

I think casting MJ would be a mistake. Emma is really well liked. Comic fans and super hero fans are passionate and overly emotionally. I think casting a female lead could backfire with the fanbase simply because how protective said fanbase is of Emma.

Im not even sure you necessarily need a love interest for Andrew in his movie to make it work or even have him find closure.

I think casting MJ would be a mistake. Emma is really well liked. Comic fans and super hero fans are passionate and overly emotionally. I think casting a female lead could backfire with the fanbase simply because how protective said fanbase is of Emma.

Im not even sure you necessarily need a love interest for Andrew in his movie to make it work or even have him find closure.

Gwen dying in ASM2 and him saying MJ in this movie fully completes his arc of moving on. He now can finally fully move on without demons hunting him. I think everyone would be on board to have real Mary Jane and not some kind of Michelle Jones Watson on screen. I would cast new MJ and make her in some sense Shang Chi Katy where she is in movie but she isnt love interest. And that kind of relationship would help Pete eventually trust her and ofcourse realize he does love another girl after Gwen. It just needs to be done right.

Gwen dying in ASM2 and him saying MJ in this movie fully completes his arc of moving on. He now can finally fully move on without demons hunting him. I think everyone would be on board to have real Mary Jane and not some kind of Michelle Jones Watson on screen. I would cast new MJ and make her in some sense Shang Chi Katy where she is in movie but she isnt love interest. And that kind of relationship would help Pete eventually trust her and ofcourse realize he does love another girl after Gwen. It just needs to be done right.

They’re going to have to be very careful of who they cast. People, myself included absolutely adore Emma. You don’t want people looking at the movie and constantly thinking “ We want Emma”

There’s nothing worse in a movie then a weak annoying female lead. For further reference check out “exhibit A” Kirsten Dunst

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"