Things Dr. Doom Would Never Say

Boris : Master! You've skinned your childhood sweetheart alive!

Doom : That girl was a ho. For sho.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

"RICHARDS! Give me back my nutmeg! Doom needs it!"

Wouldn't it be "You're gonna love Doom's nuts!"?

touche'

Robert Gulyas

Good job on finding the prevous location. For the next leg of the race you must go to JewishHobbit's home town of Hamilton, Ohio "the City of Sculpture" and begin at the Soldiers, Sailors, and Pioneers Monument, found at 1 South Monument Ave. Hamilton, Oh. 45011. Go to street level and begin searching the town for the statue of Alexander Hamilton. Take a screen cap of the statue directly from his right. When this is finished turn the camera 90 degrees (further to Hamilton's right) and look up at the arching sign. Type what it says into the Hype search bar for your next clue.

Good luck!

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Last edited:
"Doom is thankful that Norman Osborne and his Avengers saved...Doom"

"Doom is disappointed that Giovanni Versace died before he could design Doom's new cape. Doom will have to make do with Donatella, that fine specimen of the female form"

''Doom.........forgot to weld a trap door in the seat of his armour; Doom will never eat curried wiener schnitzel and sauerkraut ever again. Bah.''

"Doom must remember to put Reed on the Christmas card list this year"

disney has bought marvel ?what of it NO MAN owns doom save doon HIMSELF

''Today on Doom's Cooking Hour. Doom shall teach how to prepare roast peasant with garlic rub!"

"This shaky-cam is making me dizzy." "These 3d glasses are giving me a headache"

"These pretzels are making Doom thirsty."

"Doom Was Banging 7 GRAM Rocks & Finishing Them! Cause That's How Doom Rolls!"

Last edited:
"Doom has tiger blood running through his veins! He has Adonis DNA!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"