Things You Didn't Like in Comic Book Films You Loved

Watchmen.

It is the best cbm, but, Laurie delivering Doc Manhattan's famous line is blasphemy.

Captain America , winter soldier that the folks who decided to help after Cap's heroic speech did almost nothing outside a few seconds delay in the control room and apparently the rest just got slaughtered without taking down any Hydra. None of the quinjets even got in the air. Also the fact that the Hydra agents were so bloody many inside shield. It takes a lot to break my suspension of disbelief but that did.

Didn't ruin the film or anything. It's in my top 3-4 superhero movies.

Spider-Man 2, I didnt like that....umm....okay lets chage that. Avengers I didnt like that....alright...I got this...okay. Hm...ooo, Spider-Man 2002, I didnt like that there were no webshooters.

Hated the cringeworthy "you mess with one of us you mess with all of us" scene in Spider-Man

I didn't like how the Narrows were sort of gone in TDK & TDKR

Hated the cringeworthy "you mess with one of us you mess with all of us" scene in Spider-Man

Spider-Man 2 made up for that in the train scene, when it happened again when all the train passengers tried to defend him from Doc Ock. When I first saw them all stepping up to block Ock from Spidey I rolled my eyes and thought oh no not this again. Then Ock does the unexpected and viciously smashes them all out of his way. Loved it.

That was so much better. "Very well *smiles and plows through them*"

I didn't like how the Narrows were sort of gone in TDK & TDKR

Agreed. Gotham didn't feel like Gotham in the second and third of that trilogy, it felt like a generic American City :(

I love that bit, better than spectators doing nothing while the Goblin is about to attack a guy saving children and a woman.

The line feels a bit much, but I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"