Things you HATE, Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you hate O.J. Simpson? The trial was over 15 years ago and he's still providing us with someone to laugh at.
He murdered his wife and got away with it :cmad:

I don't excuse murder no matter how many years it's been

Yes. And then he wrote a book about it (one that really makes him much worse if he didn't do it). There have been few men as egocentric and thoughtless as O.J. Simpson, and therefore, he deserves to be laughed at.

I was just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this irritating human habit but why are people never allowing me to be content with the things that make me happy? For instance, ever since I can remember I've always been more at peace when I'm alone doing my own thing. I've never been what you could call a social butterfly because I find the majority of aggressively extroverted people exhausting to be around. I can take socialization with these sorts of people in extremely small increments. But because I'm not the sort who likes hanging out in places with large throngs of people like going clubbing or hanging out at a bar I feel like that's not good enough for certain people I'm familiar with. Because of the nature of my interests I've been introverted and loathe excessively noisy places. I thrive more where I can be away from loud people and places where I can just be myself and not be hassled by the irritations people cause me in a public setting. How can I make certain members of my family and outsiders see that mentally it's much healthier for me to just do my own thing most of the time? I've always preferred being alone left to my own devices in terms of what entertains me. Why do people through fear tactics and deceit want to dictate what I should derive enjoyment from? Me being me is just not good enough for people apparently. Well, they'll have to learn to lump it if they truly care.

Maybe you suck in general and being yourself is ruining the lives of those around you? :hrt:

I was just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this irritating human habit but why are people never allowing me to be content with the things that make me happy? For instance, ever since I can remember I've always been more at peace when I'm alone doing my own thing. I've never been what you could call a social butterfly because I find the majority of aggressively extroverted people exhausting to be around. I can take socialization with these sorts of people in extremely small increments. But because I'm not the sort who likes hanging out in places with large throngs of people like going clubbing or hanging out at a bar I feel like that's not good enough for certain people I'm familiar with..
this :up:

I spend 99% of my time alone in my room and my mom is so worried about my social life. She doesn't understand that I don't desire to have friends and that I am perfectly happy with no friends and being alone...

she doesn't understand that that's how I am

I was just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this irritating human habit but why are people never allowing me to be content with the things that make me happy? For instance, ever since I can remember I've always been more at peace when I'm alone doing my own thing. I've never been what you could call a social butterfly because I find the majority of aggressively extroverted people exhausting to be around. I can take socialization with these sorts of people in extremely small increments. But because I'm not the sort who likes hanging out in places with large throngs of people like going clubbing or hanging out at a bar I feel like that's not good enough for certain people I'm familiar with. Because of the nature of my interests I've been introverted and loathe excessively noisy places. I thrive more where I can be away from loud people and places where I can just be myself and not be hassled by the irritations people cause me in a public setting. How can I make certain members of my family and outsiders see that mentally it's much healthier for me to just do my own thing most of the time? I've always preferred being alone left to my own devices in terms of what entertains me. Why do people through fear tactics and deceit want to dictate what I should derive enjoyment from? Me being me is just not good enough for people apparently. Well, they'll have to learn to lump it if they truly care.

Provide them with examples to prove your point. If that doesn't work out then to hell with them,these people don't respect you unfortunately. Tune out their complaints,tell them bullcrap diversions too if that doesn't work.

Last edited:
I believe that socializing with other people is healthy for the mind. I can be very introverted most of the time but after awhile, it just bothers the crap out of me. Anyone that tries to force you to go out more is probably just concerned about your condition (not that I'm saying you have a condition). However, forcing an introvert to go out isn't a good way to approach it. Like the last few posts have said, being alone is fine with you and that's ok in my book but realize that socializing doesn't have to mean going out to bars or clubs getting drunk. Just having a meal with a friend for an hour or two is a good way to socialize without being around large groups of people screaming in your ears.

How can I make certain members of my family and outsiders see that mentally it's much healthier for me to just do my own thing most of the time? Why do people through fear tactics and deceit want to dictate what I should derive enjoyment from? Me being me is just not good enough for people apparently. Well, they'll have to learn to lump it if they truly care.

In my experience a lot of heavily extroverted people loath introverts. That's why my overall outlook on society isn't good to say the least. The majority to me are close minded idiots.

Most of the time they write you off as an anti-social reject. Due to being introverted I'm a bit socially awkward at times, not always though. Usually when there's a fairly large group of people my friends know, but I don't. When I push myself to be more social, I tend to get a negative response as if I'm not cool enough. That's one thing I've learned in this life, a whole lot of people never grow up from that middle school/high school mentality where they treat life like a popularity contest.

I've met a few people that changed drastically from high school in a good and open minded way, but not many.

Just keep being yourself and don't worry about the bull ****. Some people are just that close minded and only know what they know about themselves, thus they think people should be more like them.

Also, being introverted is not a choice like some people think. If it were I would be popular myself and the life of the party, not a quiet type that people don't remember because I wasn't loud and obnoxious.

That's my two cents anyways.

I really do appreciate your comments. They are so helpful to me. A lot of people question why you'd bring these topics up on a very public forum with total strangers, but the fact of the matter is that strangers on the internet do not have as much of an emotionally invested interest in your problems like those in your real life do.

That stated I am a very friendly type person who loves a good conversation with other people. I consider social time when I'm at work or out in the public. I am a very easy person to chat with if you start a conversation. It's just that being 99% introverted I need space to breath and recharge. Also I'm not what you could call a bleating sheep who likes to play follow the leader all that much. I've come to the thought that if people truly care about me they'll accept me as I am whether I'm fat, not wearing the most stylish getup, etc. etc. If someone else can't live without the constant affirmation from people who just want to kiss your wazoo that's they're choice, not mine. I don't need people to tell me things to make me feel happy. I have my own ways of staying content and if they don't like it they don't have to hang around me.

I hate the alleged 'zodiac sign' change. An 'erroneous' report was released sendning people into a panic and now that the report has been shown for what it is...people are still going on about the changes.

THERE IS NO CHANGE TO THE ZODIAC!

This.

Really extroverted people are f****** a******* who think that they know more about you than you know about yourself,these people are weaker than newborn kittens!!!! I'm not sure what is in it for them when they try to get you into crap that you think is totally frivolous. Doe's anyone got any answers for that? My brother still thinks that if I can play videogames,then I can drive a car,but I don't want to nor can I. And he still bug's me about not being involved in body building. Giving my brother explanations don't exactly work.

Last edited:
When females play games, instead of just flat out stating the obvious or telling the truth of the matter. . . yet to be blamed on her "insecurities."

Really extroverted people are f****** a******* who think that they know more about you than you know about yourself,these people are weaker than newborn kittens!!!! I'm not sure what is in it for them when they try to get you into crap that you think is totally frivolous.
You can't really say that about all extroverted people. You could probably say that about the ones that force you out of your comfort zone but I'm pretty sure there are extroverts that don't try to force their lifestyle on other people that aren't as outgoing.

You can't really say that about all extroverted people. You could probably say that about the ones that force you out of your comfort zone but I'm pretty sure there are extroverts that don't try to force their lifestyle on other people that aren't as outgoing.

I don't think that all of the really extroverted people are as bad as I think they are,I just however feel that most of them are really terrible.

When females play games, instead of just flat out stating the obvious or telling the truth of the matter. . . yet to be blamed on her "insecurities."
Please, men play mind games on women to women all the time...

saying what they want to hear to get laid...they never cared about the woman in the first place :cmad:

the hate for the new spiderman costume

I think the new spider-man outfit is pretty good. (They are drawing a bit of distinction from the original trilogy without compromising the suit itself.)

I hate the fact that the internet and the computer rule my life. It's almost like an escape and has become my safe spot. It sucks.

the hate for the new spiderman costume

It's understandable that many people won't like it. The Raimi costume was damn near perfect, so it has some really big shoes to follow. Now some probably are going overboard on their hatred, but I personally just don't like it. It could grow on me in time, but I'm not feeling it at all right now.

Is there really any hatred? I think it's more backlash against people who are suddenly saying the Raimi suit sucks now.

its 50/50

i've heard outlandish things about him looking like a serial killer and how the suit is made out of basketballs ect ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"