Things you HATE, Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.

I love the new suit and am extremely excited for the reboot.

However, I do hate that new Cap pic they released. I literally can't tell if thats a screen shot from a video game or not.

I hate that you can't tell a difference. Obviously, it's not from the game, because the suit in the game is different. :dry:

I hate when you go into a store to get something, then when you leave you have all this other stuff and completely forget the one item you came there for.

Please, men play mind games on women to women all the time...

saying what they want to hear to get laid...they never cared about the woman in the first place :cmad:

I thought this was an open-ended thread about making one-liners that are directly correlated with one's personal life.

Apparently, I was wrong. This is a thread about one's hate and for other's to mock. :longlivethehype:

I Hate sites that let people illegally download Music, Comic books ect.

I hate having to deal with people that sign up for a program for people in need, but then are rude as hell and don't actually listen when you try to help them :down

I hate people who try way too hard to get attention.

In my experience women only care about themselves. Much like cats do.

That's cuz you're only attracted to b***hes.

Anyone can be a manipulative, self serving, A-hole.

It's not something that is gender specific. People suck pretty much in general. Some less than others.

I have a job that pays every other week, so I hate having to go through the week when I don't get paid.

Especially if you've paid your bills and you don't have much money left.

I hate it when your 2 litre of Coke goes flat (loses it's fizzy) after you just cracked it open a day earlier.

I hate that I can't get hired at Target , but they'll hire punka** teenagers who don't really give a s***.

I hate that Christina Hendricks' name trending on Yahoo isn't about a sextape or Playboy. She needs to stop being selfish and give us the goods.

with australia day coming up....
I hate that its against the law to use the australian flag as a cape..... yet the stores/government is perfectly cool to sell and have people wear the flag as short shorts, bikinis, t-shirts, gangland style bandanas, sarongs and even allow them to walk on the flag with australian flag sandals

I hate that its against the law to use the australian flag as a cape..... yet the stores/government is perfectly cool to sell and have people wear the flag as short shorts, bikinis, t-shirts, gangland style bandanas, sarongs and even allow them to walk on the flag with australian flag sandals

Why the f**k would you wanna wear the flag as a cape?

I hate that Australia's such an uptight nation.

I hate my schools gym, because they have the worst parking anywhere on campus. There are maybe 30 spots, and there are usually up to 200 something people in there at the time. A lot of people walk, but they live on campus. I live a few miles from school.

I hate that its against the law to use the australian flag as a cape.....

No one is gonna write you up for that, mate.

On a sidenote... I wore an American flag as a cape to an All Blacks game here in Welly a few years back... It got heaps of laughs, even from the coppers when we were out and about in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"