Things you HATE, Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the fact that the internet and the computer rule my life. It's almost like an escape and has become my safe spot. It sucks.
I found myself getting this way too , but I've been weaning myself off of it.

Last edited:
its 50/50

i've heard outlandish things about him looking like a serial killer and how the suit is made out of basketballs ect ect
Don't you know? In the new movie, Peter just buys basketballs, deflates the balls, cuts them up, stitches it into the new suit, then goes crazy with red, black, and blue markers. :awesome:

Last edited:
Don't you know? In the new movie, Peter just buys basketballs, deflates the balls, cuts them up, stitches it into the new suit, then goes crazy with red, black, and blue markers. :awesome:

buys them ?
i thought he'd steal them from the highschool :oldrazz:

I've been trying to wean myself off the dependence on the internet. Unfortunately my method is to start playing more Monster Hunter Tri online. :wow:
I ended up getting hooked on this free online gaming site. My plan went to s***.:csad:

its 50/50

i've heard outlandish things about him looking like a serial killer and how the suit is made out of basketballs ect ect

And it's foolish to base an opinion on something from just one still when you have no idea what the context of it is.

But I can say I feel a bit sad in that they really dropped the ball on the previous Spider-man franchise. The first two were so special and the third messed everything up because there were too many cooks in the kitchen so to speak.

I ended up getting hooked on this free online gaming site. My plan went to s***.:csad:

Oh the irony of it all!! :doh:

And it's foolish to base an opinion on something from just one still when you have no idea what the context of it is.

But I can say I feel a bit sad in that they really dropped the ball on the previous Spider-man franchise. The first two were so special and the third messed everything up because there were too many cooks in the kitchen so to speak.

Oh the irony of it all!! :doh:
The interwebz is a tricky b***.

That a certain person could post this on their FB status:

At what point do u say I have tried enough now I am done?

But say that I share too much.

JAK®;19505586 said:
Is there really any hatred? I think it's more backlash against people who are suddenly saying the Raimi suit sucks now.

I hate those guys too.

JAK®;19505586 said:
Is there really any hatred? I think it's more backlash against people who are suddenly saying the Raimi suit sucks now.

I think the thing is atrocious. I have actually deleted my subscriptionsfrom all threads pertaining to the reboot because I've gotten tired of reading post after post about how awesome it is.

I think the thing is atrocious. I have actually deleted my subscriptionsfrom all threads pertaining to the reboot because I've gotten tired of reading post after post about how awesome it is.

It's the same thing that always happens when another version of something comes out. It's like the new shiny toy at Christmas. Everyone goes on and on and on about how great it is and suddenly bashes the old toy. (Despite loving and praising the older toy for years and despite there being nothing wrong with the old toy to begin with.)

The suit itself works to an extent, but I need to see it in action and in CG form to form a final.

Oh.

I love the new suit and am extremely excited for the reboot.

However, I do hate that new Cap pic they released. I literally can't tell if thats a screen shot from a video game or not.

I hate only having a huge love for only a few things. I hate just feeling little but no emotion to certain things and only allowed to attach myself emotionally to a small amount of things or people.

I sound like such a tard or a social nut nut, but I assure you I'm just a normal guy that has got himself in a rut. lame.

I hate my local post office
it's so poorly set out so its like a maze getting to the counter, its always busy because its the only post office in town and then the people at the counter are always rude

I work at an HSBC bank in California and there aren't that many branches in the west coast to start with so we get many non-HSBC customers using the ATM's to withdraw money and then complain for the 2 dollar charge.

Are you kidding me??!! you're gonna piss about 2 'effing dollars??!! if you don't like it go to your own damn back.

I hate the fact that almost everything I own is a giant piece of ****. My car is 20 years old and every time I fix something on it, something else breaks. My phone is an old flip phone that doesn't even have a camera. The only things I can do on it is call and text people. My laptop won't even turn on anymore and my dvd player just decided it doesn't want to work anymore. It always says "No Disc" even when there is, in fact, a disc in there. The ONLY thing I own that's nice is my 32" LCD flat screen tv. And I have no money to buy any new things. *sigh* I need a sugar mama....

I hate that I got a week-long ban from 4chan. I mean, what the **** do I do now? :hugshimselfandshakesfromwithdrawal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"