Things you HATE, Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that people are complaining about Emma Frost in the First Class promo pic.

No one is gonna write you up for that, mate.

On a sidenote... I wore an American flag as a cape to an All Blacks game here in Welly a few years back... It got heaps of laughs, even from the coppers when we were out and about in town.
Yeah... They will...

It's a knee-jerk reaction to attempt to douse the flames of hatred between the caucasian population and many different ethnic groups within the country.

While it would be less relevant in Brisbane where Darkness Falls is from, it could well be seen as inflammatory when you look at a lot of the people who do it in other areas, such as Cronulla in recent years...

Incidentally, good to know you pulled through the floods ok, DF. :up:

I hate the new york jets

I hate it when a friend asks for your opinion on something and when you give your opinion,
the friend doesnt like the answer

I can't stand, well, not entirely true, I can stand them as I find them amusing, pretentious young college students who are fresh out of the gate and think that their observations are insightful and original, and sets them apart from everyone else. When really, all they are doing are saying things and doing things that we all did when we were that age, when we all thought we were 'the first to think this amazing thing about that movie/novel/flintstones cartoon!', lol, and don't realize how easy it is to sit and analyze things and be pretentious to a fault. Especially when you are at school, living the pampered life, and have not had much experience of the real world.
Everyone appreciates someone who puts a bit of effort into their essays, but when that type of person is revealed to harbour massive egotism about what they do, that far outweighs their actual efforts, it is a real turn off, and reveals a stupidity and a lack of self awareness that in turn shows them up to be just a little tiny bit out of their minds, lol.

I hate it when a friend asks for your opinion on something and when you give your opinion,
the friend doesnt like the answer

This.
I can't stand, well, not entirely true, I can stand them as I find them amusing, pretentious young college students who are fresh out of the gate and think that their observations are insightful and original, and sets them apart from everyone else. When really, all they are doing are saying things and doing things that we all did when we were that age, when we all thought we were 'the first to think this amazing thing about that movie/novel/flintstones cartoon!', lol, and don't realize how easy it is to sit and analyze things and be pretentious to a fault. Especially when you are at school, living the pampered life, and have not had much experience of the real world.

Everyone appreciates someone who puts a bit of effort into their essays, but when that type of person is revealed to harbour massive egotism about what they do, that far outweighs their actual efforts, it is a real turn off, and reveals a stupidity and a lack of self awareness that in turn shows them up to be just a little tiny bit out of their minds, lol.

And especially this.

And especially this.

Yeah, I might even get like that nowadays from time to time, I hope not, but if I do I think I tend to shake it off rightaway, you have to catch yourself and be able to laugh at your own pretence. Otherwise you are just going to end up with your head up your ass, swimming in your own ego, and end up the exact opposite of what you think you are, a little bit boring and not much fun to be around.

I hate that the batforums have exploded again. The same conversation is going on in three different threads and I can't keep up with any of them! Those threads are moving a mile a minute! :waa:

It's the Bat boards. 5th Circle of Hell that place.

I hate it when the race card is thrown around when it's not even needed.

not digging the hate for anne H on the bat boards......

Me either, but can't say this wasn't expected. They could've casted someone who looked liked Selina Kyle and who's name was Selina Kyle and peopl would complain that they're overweight.

Yeah... They will...

It's a knee-jerk reaction to attempt to douse the flames of hatred between the caucasian population and many different ethnic groups within the country.

While it would be less relevant in Brisbane where Darkness Falls is from, it could well be seen as inflammatory when you look at a lot of the people who do it in other areas, such as Cronulla in recent years...

Incidentally, good to know you pulled through the floods ok, DF. :up:

Do it anyway. It's probably worth the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"